Howz this sketch?

It's a sketch of well known character from #GOT.. sketched by me 😊Howz this sketch?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think is really well done I only see two things that are slightly off. I think the neck is a little to wide and the face looks slightly wide as well but only minutely. But those aren't really all that noticeable or important for that matter. The art is really one point it's practically spot on. You should applaud yourself. I'm terible at realism, it's my weak point. I'm more of a cartoonist. I think this is fantastic. Maybe add a little more shading to make the face really pop out from the page and it will be a perfect rendering. Look out game of thrones.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's good observation. Will work on the things you mentioned here. Thank you 😊

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Really nice shading and hair. I recommend adding colour to your work as it will help you later on in life, if you wanted to be an artist or something

0|1
    0|0
    • @Slimey2 thank u for such a good suggestion.. well this is just pencil sketch I'm working on.. I do have oil & water color paintings too.. most of them r landscapes.. will post them later 😊

• I find landscapes really hard. Keep up this good work

• Wow that's good

0|1
    0|0
  • Great!

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh very good, awesomely realistic πŸ‘ nice job

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve seen this before you lier πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • Hehe.. I knew this kinda comment I'll get but buddy I'm not the only one who sketch in this world.. u might have seen same sketch drawn by others

• Lier Begone

• Hehe.. go on

What Guys Said 7

Recommended myTakes