Howz this sketch?

It's a sketch of well known character from #GOT.. sketched by me 😊Howz this sketch?

68

Most Helpful Girl

• I think is really well done I only see two things that are slightly off. I think the neck is a little to wide and the face looks slightly wide as well but only minutely. But those aren't really all that noticeable or important for that matter. The art is really one point it's practically spot on. You should applaud yourself. I'm terible at realism, it's my weak point. I'm more of a cartoonist. I think this is fantastic. Maybe add a little more shading to make the face really pop out from the page and it will be a perfect rendering. Look out game of thrones.

• That's good observation. Will work on the things you mentioned here. Thank you 😊

Most Helpful Guy