What is your opinion on the new Jumanji movie? How does ot compare to the original?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually almost cried when I saw they were remaking this. Nothing can touch the original but this one is worth the watch too in my opinion. It wasn't just a piece of crap quickie remake for shits and giggles like Hollywood likes to do these days.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But this is the second remake. The first remake was 2 brothers and a space game with the same name. The digital effects we're top notch but it wasn't great

• I forget about Zathura

• I forgot the name was different. Opps. It was still clearly a rip-off/remake of Jumanji.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's wayyy better. It's not as serious as the original, Jumanji. I love how there is a lot more comedy. It's kinda like the original, but they switched up the plot a bit to fit modern day. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm excited:)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE