What is your opinion on the new Jumanji movie? How does ot compare to the original?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually almost cried when I saw they were remaking this. Nothing can touch the original but this one is worth the watch too in my opinion. It wasn't just a piece of crap quickie remake for shits and giggles like Hollywood likes to do these days.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But this is the second remake. The first remake was 2 brothers and a space game with the same name. The digital effects we're top notch but it wasn't great

• I forget about Zathura

• I forgot the name was different. Opps. It was still clearly a rip-off/remake of Jumanji.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's wayyy better. It's not as serious as the original, Jumanji. I love how there is a lot more comedy. It's kinda like the original, but they switched up the plot a bit to fit modern day. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm excited:)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I haven’t seen it but I think it’s gonna be fun I mean I don’t really care if it relates to the original yes Robin Williams was lit in that & he’s passed & ifs sad but a movie’s a movie it’s gonna change as time passes

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very good, it references the old one but changes the setup to make it seem completely different. Jack Black is fantastic in his part and very funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • I thought it would suck but it was actually pretty good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that movie should be called something else, or just watched without thinking about old Jumanji...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine. It's not awful but there's nothing special. I couple of laughs. Doesn't compare to the original

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaah.
    Not much interesting content.
    Although graphics were nice,
    Storyline was too predictable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saw it yesterday. I liked it and I'm quite fussy. Forget the original. It's a totally different vibe

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't be rushing out to see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they were both very good!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes