- Ironic (acting like a naive child ex. Saying with a serious face the earth is flat)
- Immature (fart jokes, pretending to have Tourette’s etc)
- Intellectual/Corny (Science jokes, play on words etc)
- Teasing (making friendly jokes towards someone -not bullying)
- Self deprecating (making fun of yourself)
- Other (specify)
Most Helpful Girl
Both ironic and intellectual. And I really hate immature humour, specially fart jokes.
Most Helpful Guy
I like what's called paraprosdokian humor, which is an unexpected phrase or ending that makes you reinterpret the story and completely changes the meaning. A good example is:
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.