How do my art projects look?

I’m taking Art 1 right now, and i wanna know what you guys think about my art projects I’ve done so far this year. How do my art projects look?How do my art projects look?How do my art projects look?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Amazing! You spent lots of time and effort in them I can tell. You should be proud of yourself! I love them!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My fav is the last one (all are pretty good tho). I really like your use of black and white and colors.
    Probs 2 you for the patient to fill out every single pattern

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• The first one, you are playing with fire. When you use only chalk or pencils, you have to take your time. This looks rushed. Color hides a multitude of sins and when you aren't using it, you need to be extra careful.

The second is my favorite. I like geometric designs anyway but, more to the point, you got this one right. The lines are straight. (that's a big deal) Each section has a unique design. Adding color to the circular sections make the whole piece pop. Good work.

The third one brings to mind subway graffiti. That's not a complaint, just a comment. The tags in the image add to the graffiti element. (I love that you have Herndon and VCU in there.) But you really should have posted this right side up instead of on its side.

Your lines are a little rough around the edges, nit as smooth as they should be. Your colors don't blend well. Are you using colored pencils? I have a hell of a trick for blending colored pencils. But your concepts are good. The effect of each one is engaging. You're heading in the right direction.

0|0
    0|0
  • well done ,, very hard work u done, i know how much tough but interesting coz am a calligrapher. Some time i make sketch and other cool water colour paintings with the help of Graph... in future i hav planned to make some adstract art... but u have done really very well... keep it up 😄😄

1|0
    0|0
  • They look amazing😅 and really well done. They are so detailed and abstract...(sorry if I sound like an art critic😅 I am not one) and they are 10000% percent better than what I could do so keep up the good work I hope to see more😸😺

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all the three pictures.
    As per my honest opinion, i found there is a minute backdrop in your artwork - The color used in the paintings lack fludity. ( Hope u get it )

Otherwise, the paintings are creative, fanciful and amazing.
    There is scope for improvement but i like all of them.

I would like to see your other artworks too. Keep painting babe.
    N have a mind-boggling day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very, very NICE.
    I like the bottom one best.
    I can’t even colour between the lines. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Abstracts huh? I like the 2nd, but the others are a little too weird for my tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice! I mean that. I love picture two.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good. Your really good

1|0
    0|0
  • Very good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • super amazing😦