Could you rate my coloring skill?

Could you rate my coloring skill?

Could you rate my coloring skill?
Could you rate my coloring skill?
Could you rate my coloring skill?

Could you rate my coloring skill?

Those are pics that I drew in 2014( I know pretty old) but I stopped drawing and didn't have new ones. Now I'm getting back at art but I'm not sure how I feel about coloring because I see so many color errors in my pictures.
I guess I didn't improve with the coloring because I didn't draw for 3 years.
I'm currently drawing realistic people and all in black and white.
Could you rate how I colored my pics and share your opinion if I should stay with black and white or try those markers again?(would try to color realistic people and more with them)

Last pic shows how I draw currently with black and white.

920

Most Helpful Guy

• The rose is very pretty, but the lighting effects seem a bit off to me. 6.5/10 (5 is good enough, 10 is perfect)
    The 2nd pretty good, but the clothing seem a bit odd. 7.5/10

Great work with the third one, but you might want to have a more diverse color pallet so if you looked at it from 30' away it doesn't look like a brown smudge. 9/10

The fourth one is hard for me to judge because I don't like how the character looks, but the coloring is good. 8/10 (maybe a bit higher)

That's a wonderful sketch. As far as sketches go, I'd rate it around a 7.5 for sketching quality.

• Yes the lighting on the rose also really bothers meπŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™€οΈ seems like all over the place.
      Thanks for advice

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty impressive. About how long does it take for one of those to get finished?

• Thank you.
      I remember that those colored drawings took one day. I'm always taking a lot of breaks but max would be 2 days.
      Black and white 2-3 hours.
      Of course it depends on the drawing 2.

• There's a lot of Facebook groups for buying and selling things in areas local to you, I'm sure. People will pay a fair amount of money for doodles of themselves if they look even semi-professional. You could take requests a couple at a time, charge 50 bucks a head. These are good.