If you get a chance to own super power. Then which one will be in your wishlist?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To be any animal. Thats only tue best one, here's why: you have the ability to swim, fly, talk to other animale and technically you can be invisible if your small enough or a squirrel or something that no one will notice, you can be super fast (cheetah)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have the power of possession. Like, leaving my body as a spirit to take over people, animals, or objects. I'd make dictators all jump off of cliffs & force the pandas to fuck, repopulating them & the other endangered species to their former glories. I would make every mirror a Kardashian owns just crash into the ground, so as to discourage them about their own looks for a change.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• To fly to any places so, I can go anywhere freely!:-)

0|1
    0|0
    • Then Wouldn't teleportation be better?

• No. I only want wings to fly.:-)

• Then here's one better. Shape shifting. You can look completly normal or like something completly different, and when you want to fly, just create wings.

• Read minds ( then i am pretty sure i"m going to commit suicide when i get it ) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • To where anywhere I go when I buy something I have the exact amount + tip to buy things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm enhanced senses

0|1
    0|0
  • Telekinesis

0|0
    0|0
  • I want the power to control people's emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shape-shifter

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• God-like intelligence. To always be right and to know it. Imagine what you could accomplish if you always knew what the right course of action was. Flying and telekinesis are great. But god-like intelligence could literally save the world.

0|1
    0|0
  • To make endless copies of myself, and when we get back together we can together choose what to keep and not keep between us of skills, looks and memories.

0|0
    0|0
  • Control over time.
    I don't think there's any better superpower.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spider-Man's powers ftw!

0|1
    0|0
  • Saitama's power

0|0
    0|0
  • I will go for genius mind

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes