If you get a chance to own super power. Then which one will be in your wishlist?

87

Most Helpful Girl

• To be any animal. Thats only tue best one, here's why: you have the ability to swim, fly, talk to other animale and technically you can be invisible if your small enough or a squirrel or something that no one will notice, you can be super fast (cheetah)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have the power of possession. Like, leaving my body as a spirit to take over people, animals, or objects. I'd make dictators all jump off of cliffs & force the pandas to fuck, repopulating them & the other endangered species to their former glories. I would make every mirror a Kardashian owns just crash into the ground, so as to discourage them about their own looks for a change.