Why Beyoncé married to that ugly guy?

Why did she married to jay z ugly

510

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you thought about the possiblitiy that not all she cares about is looks? You don't really know what kind of person he is in his private life. Maybe he's an awesome and respectful guy who genuinely cares about her and perhaps she recognizes that... it's also possible it has something to do with how wealthy he is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does the word personality ring a bell by any chance? only stupid people get into relationships for looks. its all about the personality, because that is what proves compatibility which is what a relationship of any kind is all about. whether or not you are compatible with the person, and looks dont determine that at all