Why Beyoncé married to that ugly guy?

Why did she married to jay z ugly

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you thought about the possiblitiy that not all she cares about is looks? You don't really know what kind of person he is in his private life. Maybe he's an awesome and respectful guy who genuinely cares about her and perhaps she recognizes that... it's also possible it has something to do with how wealthy he is.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Does the word personality ring a bell by any chance? only stupid people get into relationships for looks. its all about the personality, because that is what proves compatibility which is what a relationship of any kind is all about. whether or not you are compatible with the person, and looks dont determine that at all

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Money, his skill or he's actually a nice guy.

And he doesn't look that bad lol

0|0
    0|0
  • he has a lot of money

0|0
    0|0
  • Jay Z got that bank tho. I wish I had his money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jay-Z is a mothafvcking badass

0|0
    0|0
  • She's ugly also had plastic surgery lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she was tired of being a single lady

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question, I always wondered that too, it wasn’t for money since she has plenty. Maybe he is just good at sex , long tongue maybe

0|0
    0|0
    • I think it’s because they are both in the same circles and business actually in all honesty

• jelly much

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy social status and money!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe... she loved him. I don't know her life but neither do you

0|0
    0|0
  • What makes him ugly? He seems to be a person who is smart and has a lot of swag.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Jay Z looks okay - to me he's not ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why tf are you worrying about who she marries is none of your business at all

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes