Which TV show is your guilty pleasure?

Which TV show is your guilty pleasure?
We all have one, I'm certain of it. If you're kind of embarrassed to admit that you watch it, that's the one!

I'll start off: Mine is Once Upon a Time. I'm not even sure what I'm doing with that show; I end up ranting over most of the episodes, but I secretly continue to watch (and enjoy) it anyway. 😐

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Supernatural.
    I swore to stop watching it after they killed off Mark Sheppard's character, but I can't help it.
    I even caught myself having heretical thoughts such as "this episode wasn't so shit".

1|0
    0|0
    • I managed to stop watching after season 10, but it was a long-fought, arduous battle to get myself to drop it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Real housewives of Melbourne... i don’t think even my husband knows I watch it 🙈 I wait until he’s out

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• SpongeBob, Rocko, rugrats Hey Arnold, Gravity Falls, The Loud House

2|0
    0|0
  • Back in the day i absolutely loved the show totally spise on cartoon network yea it was a more girly show but it was pretty awesome i my opinion and i recently heard there gonna make a movie for this show after years i seen the trailer and it looks awesome so yea if you've seen the show leave a like and if your gonna see the movie leave a comment

1|0
    0|0
    • I was obsessed with the show, and I'm definitely gonna see the movie. That's freakin' awesome. :D

• Awesome glad I'm not the only one who is totally hyped for this movie 😆

• Once Upon is a great TV show, at least from what i remember.
    Mine used to be "6 ft under". Was hard to watch the gay parts, but boy oh boy... that final episode broke me like a captive in the Viet Cong.

1|0
    0|0
    • Best show Im expecting...
      is Westworld. That is some pure genius there...

• Show All
    • spoilers already ruined this tv show, and they had a lot to do in order to fight those spoilers.
      and since when 1 episode takes over the whole season...
      so many times you were sitting with half an hour of boredom.
      they shortened the season with excuses about the episodes getting "longer", and we got nada.
      almsot every episode of season 7 started with big boredom for every first half an hour.
      i'd rather watch "Vikings". at least there you got some great acting and great text.
      i enjoyed spartacus much more than GOT. tbh...
      even despite the replacement of Liam McIntyre...
      but Andy Whitfield's death was a devastation...

• and by the way, season 7 finale was probably with the most inexplicable scenarios ever happened in GOT. so much bullshit in 1 episode, i've never seen...
      yes, it was satisfying seeing the death of Viserion, and the white walkers pulling him out, but come one!! couldnt they make it more "realistic"...
      one moment they are afraid of the water, the other they're just diving?

• I have two but they're not guilty because they're bad shows... they're just awkward to watch with other people in the room xD

1. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

2. Food Wars (Shokugeki no Souma)

Food Wars is amazing... but it contains a lot of Japanese humor... which is of a more sexual nature than western culture xD (which in my family is somewhat looked down on).

2|0
    0|0
  • Dragon ball z and dragon ball super and Beyblade... Is there any animated cartoon which u like watching?

1|0
    0|0
  • Anime. Kids cartoons I used to watch in my lazy stoner days. The original Ben 10, samurai Jack, 50's-90's era Looney tunes, pretty much every last generation cartoon network show. Fuck I miss old cartoon network.

2|0
    0|0
  • actually none. I'm sort of bored of TV right now. But I LOVED Dexter when I was watching it

1|1
    0|0
    • I loved everything about Dexter except the ending. That ending nearly destroyed me. Lol.

• Show All
    • @r4ngeF They added in time travel and a lot of twists that people said were ridiculous but I thought they fit

• oh cool. i love time travelling.
      a fan of interstellar here. <3

• The CW Superhero lineup; The Flash, SuperGirl &, The Legends of tomorrow (My favorite!). they all have a touch of Soap opera to them and are made by the CW who I don't like any of their other shows so far ( Especially Riverdale... don't get me started on why I dislike that show XD ), but they all have enough great character development, and fascinating plotlines and pacing! so I only feel a little guilty watching them :3

Not Arrow though, To close to a Soap Opera and it's associated cringeworthy writing tropes for me to enjoyably watch it :/

1|1
    0|0
  • I use to watch the Vampire Diaries, don't really watch tv anymore unless you count anime. than I could name at least 10 guilty pleasures.

1|0
    0|0
  • Arrested Development or Nikita. Oldies but goodies.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd have to say the Goldberg's or something like that. I'm sure there's one I can't think of. I'll reply to this message, if I think of one. XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Gilligan's Island, The Munster's , The Discovery Id channel

1|0
    0|0
  • Dr who, stranger things, top gear/Grand tour, Futurama & BigBangTHEORY. It used to be Mythbusters

1|0
    0|0
  • Currently, it's the Big Bang Theory. I have up to season 10 downloaded.

1|0
    0|0
  • Friends, I bin watch it all the time and it never gets old
    Probably seen every episode 2-3 times

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really

1|0
    0|0
    • You do, you just don't want to admit it.

• No. I can't think of any show that i was ever embarrassed to admit to watching. Growing up, I was a big anime fan and liked a show called Super Gals even though it's geared towards young girls as it was still pretty funny.

• Arrow, flash, power

1|0
    0|0
  • Total Divas.

1|0
    0|0
  • Father Ted and Are You Being Served.

1|0
    0|0
  • Supergirl... dont judge.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• 90s cartoons and animes
    Friends
    And a lot of Dinsey shows I watched as a teenager like Life With Derek, Sonny with a Chance, That's so Raven, Lizzie McGuire etc.

1|1
    0|0
  • Jeopardy

0|0
    0|0
  • Any real crime show; 48hours, Dateline, Deadly women, Most wanted, Cold Case Files... damn I have a problem... Documentaries too damn

1|0
    0|0
  • The only t. v. show I enjoy watching is the big bang

1|0
    0|0
  • Black mirror is back... Show always makes me angsty for a while but I need that, this new one happy has potential :P

1|0
    0|1
  • Spongebob, Rugrats, KUWTK, shake it up, good luck charlie, that's so raven, hannah montana, sam and cat

1|1
    0|0
  • Deadly Women! love that, unfortunately think I've watched them all now!

1|0
    0|0
    • I used to watch that show all the time. XD I loved watching how all the female actors were like bombshells and then the actual women who spoke were disproportionate with fat in weird places. XD

• @QuintinGaither yes! I noticed that aswell lol, think they use more attractive women to get more viewers 😂 but I just find it really interesting and like the way they do the reconstructions and stuff.

• Oh! Of course! That's first and foremost what interests me. ^^ And of course that's why they do it. Did you have a favorite one?

• Wedding Peach.

I don't deny watching or liking it, but I only talk about that when prompted. xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Eastenders

1|0
    0|0
  • Big Bang Theory

1|0
    0|0
  • Heartland or Pretty Little Liars

1|0
    0|0
  • The Vampire Diaries.