Which TV show is your guilty pleasure?

Which TV show is your guilty pleasure?
We all have one, I'm certain of it. If you're kind of embarrassed to admit that you watch it, that's the one!

I'll start off: Mine is Once Upon a Time. I'm not even sure what I'm doing with that show; I end up ranting over most of the episodes, but I secretly continue to watch (and enjoy) it anyway. 😐

1641

Most Helpful Guy

• Supernatural.
    I swore to stop watching it after they killed off Mark Sheppard's character, but I can't help it.
    I even caught myself having heretical thoughts such as "this episode wasn't so shit".

• I managed to stop watching after season 10, but it was a long-fought, arduous battle to get myself to drop it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Real housewives of Melbourne... i don’t think even my husband knows I watch it 🙈 I wait until he’s out