What's your opinion about "Gamer Girls"?

To me they're just alike any gamer, anyhow I haven't seen this question asked here before. So I figured I would.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If girls love video games, that's dope, but "gamer girls" are just awful. Those are the type that say they play video games by never touched a game in there life and takes picture with controllers to look "cute and geeky"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• The most annoying shit to be labeled as a "gamer girl", just because you like games, like most people to some extent do these days. I think people should get rid of calling others and themselves gamer girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • Agreed, my question would be a bit confusing if it's about female gamers and I don't mention it is though. Besides convenience I would just call them Gamers as well

• So many girls play games, i'm surprised we call it that still lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea. Hence why I put it between captions. I did want opinions about all the fuss about "Gamer Girls" so not adding girls would probably make my question unclear.

What Guys Said 29

• Oh, I've met gamer girls before. Lemme just say that I love being on opposite teams from them so I can wreck them merciless... They're cool because video games are a fun way to pass time and we can play together.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow. Awesome ambition man xD sometimes when I'm in a team with my friend (girl) i can get the both of us in the same FFA lobby. It'd be fun if she wasn't better at that game mode than me. Do better in TDM

• Shouldn't be considered a thing anymore. They should all be called "gamers". It's not really "gender bending" for a girl to play video games anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's true. My question would be confusing if I left "Girl" out though. My goal was to see if these drama stories actually happen

• Most "gamer girls", the famous ones, are hardly gamers. They're famous for their tits and because guys think they want a gamer girlfriend. I only know 2 girls who consider video games a hobby and one of them only plays GTA and CoD.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know two in person I mean. I've met a few online but I don't know what they play.

• 100% agree. Same here I just know one that's just a gamer. Just as good as a male friend. I had one other girl I knew, she was the attention seeker kind so I didn't really care to play with her

• Well I'm not much of gamer myself (I still have an XB1 though... for some reason), so it is not an interest I share with them. I respect gaming as much as any other hobby though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll be great if i hve a gamer girlfriend. I mean just imagine for a sec. What all can we do together. And in case she has same mad mentality as mine then it's goin to be my dream relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • 🌚🌚

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they’re awesome. I’m a video game geek, and hope to find a gamer girl to play with on the couch and not just in bed. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nothing special. Just cool to have an activity to do together.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like male gamers, so i don't like female either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing special, I just notice the amount of sex related jokes rises. And the girls do often contribute to it.

0|0
    0|0
    • With some if my friends that's really 100% true. I have one friend who doesn't, but on average that's often the case

• Kinda hot when they are really good at them lowkey.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them just fine. I think it would be fun playing games with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are cool, if they really know what they are doing that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. A girl that knows how to relax is cool, but games are crap. I prefer a bookworm girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate the term "gamer girl" but I think women who play videogames are cool in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a difference between gamers who are girls and "gamer girls" .

0|0
    0|0
    • What is the deal with them though? I've never met one of those "Girl Gamers". Just Gamers that happen to be female.

• There the same as any gamer only hotter

1|1
    0|0
  • What are girls?

0|1
    0|0
  • cool. i like them

0|0
    0|0
  • There is not enough of them X)

0|0
    0|0