Am I the only one who can't watch a movie twice?

Everytime : I see a movie and LOVE it, watch it a second time with my sister, she says the movie sucked and she ruins the movie for me.

Because of that I'm afraid that if I watch my favorites movies a second time (by myself), I'll just find it boring.

I really want to see these movies again but I'm afraid it'll ruin the way I see them now.

Am I the only one?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• really depends on the movie. Most of the time its those expensive AAA movies from hollywood with lots of special effects which look great the first time, but looking really boring if you watch them twice as the story is just flat. Sometimes I see random movies late at night which were nominated for alternative film prices. They are often not very pretty but the stories can be pretty deep and fresh. Getting even better as you see them again

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can watch it as many times as I feel like and won't get bored, so long as it's a movie I enjoy

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• For me, it's got to be a rather crude film for me to watch again and again and still gain enjoyment from watching it. And if I'm watching a film again, I'll wait at least half a year so that it's out of my mind and so that it doesn't get ruined by my knowledge of the plot. You're not alone

1|0
    0|0
  • the 2nd time you watch a movie is the time you look for detail. when you look for detail, you realise the movie sucks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't watch a movie twice coz i remembered itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • i can watch a movie over and over as many tiimes as i want and i enjoy it never ruins it for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I can watch 300 over and over.

1|2
    0|0
  • I am like you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I watch movies over and over.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes