Am I the only one who can't watch a movie twice?

Everytime : I see a movie and LOVE it, watch it a second time with my sister, she says the movie sucked and she ruins the movie for me.

Because of that I'm afraid that if I watch my favorites movies a second time (by myself), I'll just find it boring.

I really want to see these movies again but I'm afraid it'll ruin the way I see them now.

Am I the only one?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• really depends on the movie. Most of the time its those expensive AAA movies from hollywood with lots of special effects which look great the first time, but looking really boring if you watch them twice as the story is just flat. Sometimes I see random movies late at night which were nominated for alternative film prices. They are often not very pretty but the stories can be pretty deep and fresh. Getting even better as you see them again

Most Helpful Girl

• I can watch it as many times as I feel like and won't get bored, so long as it's a movie I enjoy