What are your weirdest story ever?

All included - sex / drugs / alcohol

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I was visiting New York City (I was about 10-11 years old) and we were walking all around Times Square. We visited in January and it was very cold! All of a sudden, we see this guy who is only in his tighty whities, holding his guitar with cowboy boots. It was the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen someone do (and it’s freezing cold outside!!). He put down his guitar and picked up a woman and started walking away with her- she had a little kid with her! He yelled to the kid “I’m taking your mom!”. He eventually put her down, and my mom scrambled to get me out of there😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I was drunk my freinds were drunk. My girlfreind was high and she started a sex party. Only she did not realize she was the only girl after her best freind and my freinds girlfreind had already gone home. So she enjoyed being the cum dumpster for 4 guys. Her best freind broke up with my freind after that. Even though he just drunkenly watched. She loved it but I hated sharing so we decided to never do it again. Though for Christmas I bought her several suction cup dildos that cum.