How is my drawling?

I drew this today I would like some opinions of it or any tips to where I could make it betterHow is my drawling ??

419

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• So kawaiiiii. It's pretty good. Try to make it easier to tell the difference between the pupil and the iris (coloured part of the eye). Colour the top of the iris where you made it all black a little more sensitively for it to be a lighter shade than the iris.

• Way better than I could do lol. Do you actually say "drawLing" or was that a typo? lol

• pretty good upper level 101 intro college class better than my hand turkeys XD try oil pastels bet you would love them and if you go to hobby lobby they have small 12 packs for like 2.99 usd

• The eye is supposed to be drawn small so don't try enlarging it else mistakes can be spotted... Emphasize more on the pupils and make it more darker with lighting direction in mind... and shape the eyebrows... Else it's a great drawing

• It's good for the beginning. Keep shading and making details. There are tons of referencing material to help you with drawing eyes and to a bigger extent the face.

• It's good. You could probably work on your shading a bit. But that's already a better eye than I've ever drawn, so what do I know.

• Pretty good, keep practicing and try blending a bit more

• I can tell it’s a eye

• Any way I could improve it? Lol

• Its an anime style eye

• I know but the actual part of the eye with colour and the pupil it’s not quite a circle it’s like a ova lol but it is good.

• Its alright

• Yeah better anything I could do

• it's lovely

• Original

• Nice

• Look s. Good to me i like it

• It’s great

• So talented!

• It's good. I suck at drawing

• Very good

What Girls Said 3

• The shading it looks like you tried to do could be improved, the eyebrow thickened with more feather like strokes. The could bring the eyelashes to the top of the eye as well as the bottom and get the placement within the eye more realistic. That’s being said art has no rules and you should keep your own style- all that said is just what I’d do

• Needs more shading

• That's really good