Must see movies?

What are some movies that are worth a watch? Im not too bug on films but Im trying to change that haha

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok so I saw you like mind fuck movies and psychological thrillers when I was reading through replies those are also some of my favorites I would suggest:
    Shrooms
    DONNIE DARKO
    John dies at the end
    Haunter
    The number 23
    MR NOBODY
    Pulp fiction
    Usual suspects
    Virgin suicides
    Perfect sister
    Memento
    Clockwork Orange
    Sixth sense
    God their are so many more I know I've loved and am just missing right now. Let me know if you really want me to think hard and come up with a few more I think this is a pretty good list to start though. (Caps lock is ones I really really love and both of them for sure fall under mind fuck movies.)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your movie preferences. To be honest I’m a fan of more “low budget” style movies with a good storyline and kinda bad acting lol. Like cursed or the signal or some other better quality movies. It really depends on what genre you are looking to watch. Some good drama style movies would be the secret life of bees or eternal sunshine of the spotless mind or titanic or brokeback mountain. And some action ish/horror movies would be ones like world war Z or Ouija or mirrors. Some of my favorite children’s movies or just cartoons simply would be Coraline or the road to el dorado. Those are just simply a few of my favorite movies and some of my suggestions. Also Sydney white is a good show. Or 9 or the maze runner movies

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • well im more into hero films and the films that mind fuck you haha psychological thrillers

• Well, i think I may have said something about a movie called the signal. It’s a little low on the add ins as in like effects. They’re not the greatest but it’s a movie about these teens who are following a “computer hacker” and it actually ends really well you would’ve never expected it. It’s actually really good. I don’t watch many movies myself if I’m being honest. But there is one more drama movie that I recommend if you decide to step outside the comfort zone lol. It’s called flowers in the attic. But the 2014 version. There’s a 19 something version and it’s not as good.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Caddyshack
    Monty Pythons
    What About Bob
    Fight Club
    The Beach
    Brothers Lionheart
    High Fidelity
    When Harry Met Sally
    Memento
    Duel

0|0
    0|0
  • Seven psychopaths
    Pulp fiction
    Fight club
    Juno
    Zodiac
    2001 space oddyssey

And many others. But let me get you some from Europe i've seen through my life

Foreign movies from germany:
    Lammbock
    Knocking on heaven's door
    Run lola run
    Goodbye lenin
    The lives of others
    The educators

Foreign movies from france:
    La hâine
    Brice de nice
    Taxi
    Les intouchables
    Amélie
    Le concert

Foreign movies from belgium:
    Le huitième jour
    Man bites dog

0|0
    0|0
  • Check out
    The Island.
    Shutter Island ( Psychological Illusion)
    Me before You (Romantic)
    Priceless (involves motivation, Human trafficking).
    Inception (mind dreaming)
    The Loft (married friend's den and deception)

0|0
    0|0
  • First they killed my father. Its on netflix about Cambodia and kmer rougue. I've read the book and visited the sites in cambodia so it was really pulling heart strings to watch

0|0
    0|0
  • The Lord of the Rings Trilogy , Gladiator, Blood Diamond, Star Ward Original Trilogy. Those are just the few that comes up on the top of my head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fast and furious, how high (funny af. Way too funn), Transporter

1|0
    0|0
  • The Prestige
    Jaws
    The Dark Knight
    Shawshank Redemption
    Supertroopers
    Lord Of The Rings
    Rocky

0|0
    0|0
  • Chasing amy, deterane. Usual suspects, citizen Kane

0|0
    0|0
  • Back to the future series... matrix series...

0|0
    0|0
  • Evangelion
    Your name
    Wolf's childreb
    Blind

0|0
    0|0
  • God father

0|0
    0|1
  • mother!