Best video game ever?

I say its far point

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to like openworld, story rich action rpgs... so... I like a lot I've seen listed. Skyrim, Fallout 4, Dragon's Dogma:Dark Arisen ( a little older now but no game, including the latest Witcher Dark Souls matches its fighting mechanics... specifically where you contact the enemy and the ability to graple/climb on the larger foes. So pissed they refuse to bring their online version to the west). GTA V (so mostly for the funny story), Rise of the Tomb Raider (awesome story and mix of action/rp and adventure), The Division is pretty cool, and just getting into Assassins Creed Origins which is blowing my mind.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 55

• Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, played it through at least couple dozen times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Between Fallout series and Elder scrolls series.

0|0
    0|0
  • The games that have given me most enjoyment are CoD 4, CS (all of them), Halo 2(the only campaign I replayed dozens of times) HoN and DotA.

Nothing beats the feeling of outplaying people in Cs and nothing gives me more pleasure. If CoD 4 was still active I would play it still but it's not.

CS:GO for me. It's far from perfect but no other game has hooked me yet or made feel that adrenaline. I have played cs for over half my life so that speaks a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I'm pretty much a gamer, so I'll name some names. The Elder Scrolls series, but in special Skyrim. Fallout 4. Grand theft auto Vice City, and San Andreas. Call of duty: world at war & modern warfare 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-life 2, Left for dead, Walking Dead, et cetera haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Witcher 3 is the only game I consider a true masterpiece.

Runners up are
    Undertake
    Minecraft
    Brothers: A take of two sons
    Xenogears

1|1
    0|0
  • Super Mario 64
    Banjo Kazooie

I like Battlefield 3, but the fun I had on Super Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie is unmatched by any game since.

0|1
    0|0
  • The Last of Us is my pick for greatest game of all time. No other game has ever had an impact on me quite like this one. I went through so many emotions playing it and it still resonates with me to this day.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Witcher series. The most complex open world not obvious story, great sense of humour, unique quests and amazing graphics. And it's based on great book series - the best fantasy novels there are IMHO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super Mario Bros.

No other video game character has made quite the impact on gaming other than Mario.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now I'm really in to Subnautica... not sure if I'm prepared to call it the best game ever though

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Skyrim.

Total war Warhammer 2 is pretty close.

0|0
    0|0
  • In PSP God of war all parts
    In X Box turtle fighter 4
    In Android Asphalt 8 and Gangster Vagas
    In PC Sanandrese or vice city

0|0
    0|0
  • i like challenging games i would go with dark souls 1,2,3 and bloodborn and nioh

0|0
    0|0
  • I like banjo kazooie better than any game out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Minecraft. I love mining diamonds and building brown bricks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skyrim

0|1
    0|0
  • God of war II

0|1
    0|0
  • Fallout New Vegas or Witcher 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Best game of 2017 or of all times?