Amusement Park blackouts?

How mad would you be if there were blackouts during a trip to disneyland/universal/etc and they kept needing to shut down rides, repeat safety checks and things like that?

How long would they need to go one for you to demand a refund for your ticket?Amusement Park blackouts?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I'd rather them continually do that than me go on a ride and something happening while I am on that ride. When it comes to amusement park rides, a person can get killed and seriously injuried. That's one of those things you should be aware of that could happen while you are there. You take a chance in everything you do, including riding and going to a theme park.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would after the first hour... That is not good when you are there to have fun

0|1
    0|0
    • My sis and I tried to wait it out yesterday, gave up after like 2h. Even got stuck on the Hogwarts ride, lookin straight at the ceiling lol

• Awwww that stinks! I'm so sorry :(

What Guys Said 1

• I've once been on a ride when it shut down for an hour. It was not a nice situation, but we got a pass that allowed us to skip lines until the end of the day. Worth it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes