Will ChromeCast work?

My TV is approximately 5 years old, it's HDMI and has a USB port on the side. If I buy a ChromeCast box will it work with my tv?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• The Chromecast only requires an HDMI port, some way of getting power via USB (if the TV's USB port is a powered USB port then it should work, otherwise a wall adapter should work) and a wifi network.

• Okay great, thank you 😊

• Then you're good! Just wanted to be sure you knew that before purchasing. Many people don't entirely get how the chromecast works.

• Yay! That's all I want it for really, makes it a lot easier than buying DVDs haha 😊