Will ChromeCast work?

My TV is approximately 5 years old, it's HDMI and has a USB port on the side. If I buy a ChromeCast box will it work with my tv?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The Chromecast only requires an HDMI port, some way of getting power via USB (if the TV's USB port is a powered USB port then it should work, otherwise a wall adapter should work) and a wifi network.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay great, thank you 😊

• Show All
    • Then you're good! Just wanted to be sure you knew that before purchasing. Many people don't entirely get how the chromecast works.

• Yay! That's all I want it for really, makes it a lot easier than buying DVDs haha 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Yee, as long as a TV has an HDMI port and you have WiFi it'll work. You won't even need the USB port, Chromecasts come with a power adaptor.

1|0
    0|0
  • It should, the program that will make it work is built in the Chromecast itself, I'd believe if you could plug it into a computer screen even tat should work

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Chromecast is a all-in-one box, it works on any machine with an HDMI port on

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but a ps4 would be a better media center in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one and yes it works.

0|0
    0|0
    • But there are other options make sure to shop around. One I have been told Kodi box is a good one

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes