What Logan Paul did-- was it okay or not?

If you're curious: He went to the suicide forest in Japan and stumbled upon a dead body, but kept on recording and making jokes.

• People overreact so easily. It was okay!
  • He's disgusting and it was bad of him to post it.

28

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He's never been good but before I just considered him a standard dumbass, this was bad. He went into a forest called "suicide forest" by locals then got shocked he found a dead body and filmed the culmination of human suffering for views

He should have left the camera in the car, he could still be "real" (which is his brand apparently) by recording himself saying "I'm going in here" then after getting back in his car talking about it. But he made jokes and pointed a camera at a person who, might I remind you again, killed themselves.