Who is a Fable 2 fan? ?

If not , do you like any of the other fable games? Or just not a fable person ingeneral name your favorite game (s) .

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fable 1 was pretty good. Im currently replaying fable 3. Have t played 2 yet.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't remember much of the first one , I love 2 , Fable 3 I just really didn't like it as much. My fable 2 is always going to be my favorite.

• One was really good. Ill have to get two and try it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, 2&3 are amazing and just got anniversary

1|0
    0|0
    • I love F2 , honestly I didn't like F3 much the story line just eh to me , but graphics were good, but games aren't all about the graphics.

• Show All
    • it kinda felt like I'm 3rd one it was more focused on story line ( I completed it in 2 days ) and depending on your choices your basically fucked after you complete , but in 2nd you can still on into your game or do side quest instead of rushing the story line.

• It was, the end game content was very poor, but I did like some of the choices actually had an impact and weren't just for show. No. 3 definitely felt like more of a linear game than an RPG. Its a shame the studio closed down, I would have loved a 4th :(

• That shit is fucked up, when you become a demon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea what Fable is xD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes