How do you feel about the Logan Paul situation?

Personally I think he's trash and needs punishment. But what do you think?
  • Fuck Logan Paul.
    Vote A
  • Get over it..
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Completely disrespectful and disgusting. You cannot disrespect someone who had personal troubles in life and might have wanted to end their suffering, but Logan Paul just disgraced that person in such a horrible way by using promotion as a tool. I still can't believe everyone that does similar stupid things like him are praised in this generation.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly terrible... he's not only trash but a giant jerk and asshole. What he did was absolutely disgusting and disgraceful and he KNEW better but decided to do a horrible thing anyway. He's scum.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I find that Logan Paul and his brother Jake are diseases & epitomize the worst shit in youtubers. But this whole suicide forest thing is being blown out of proportion. I wouldn't have done it, it seems staged to me regardless, but even if its real I think the hate mob is getting to be a little asinine.

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't think he is trash, nor do I think he really needs punishment (because what punishment would he get) I also see what he could have been going for by doing this. However he approached it in an entirely unprofessional way and broke some boundaries people really shouldn't cross unless they do it in a respectful, careful way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what happened but I don't like him so just add me to the bandwagon

1|1
    0|0
    • He recorded a dead body in the suicide forest that's in China or Japan I forget which one. Then posted it

• Oh aight. Well that's obviously a stupid thing to do. I don't think he's ever been called smart by anyone so I'm not surprised.

• It's not that he recorded a dead body I don't think, there are lots of morbid footage and photography on the internet, it's the way he acted when he was there. He didn't care at all. His emotion was so fake and he pretended to care for money.

He was literally like "Oh, you guys, my God, is that a... it is! No way! You guys, it's a dead body! Oh, man!"

I could understand this reaction if he was a 12 year old Stephen King character who didn't expect to find any dead people, but he's a grown ass adult who went into a forest famous for people dying there and he should show some god damned respect.

He also zoomed in on the face for a while. It's pretty gruesome and it was irresponsible of him to do that when he knows that 99% of his fan base are 10 year olds.

• I've always thought he was a giant douche. I can see why the forest thing pissed everyone off. It doesn't change my opinion of him though. Just another reason to hate him, I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he should donate at least 50% of future revenue to a suicide prevention organization.

2|0
    0|0
  • To what end would you punish him? If he's not corrected by the disgust of his peers, then anything you can legally do is unlikely to phase him.

0|0
    0|0
  • trash people with trash content.

1|1
    0|0
  • What's going on with that guy? Thanks...

0|0
    0|0
    • He went into the suicide forest (in China or Japan I forget) and video a taped a man who hanged himself. Then posted it.

• What an idiot...

What Girls Said 3

• He's just a stupid guy in general. I could care less about what he said. It was just dumb

0|1
    0|0
  • I think what he did was extremely disrespectful but I've never respected him anyway

2|1
    0|0
  • he should dab his way to hell

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes