How do you feel about the Logan Paul situation?

Personally I think he's trash and needs punishment. But what do you think?
  • Fuck Logan Paul.
  • Get over it..

49

Most Helpful Guy

• Completely disrespectful and disgusting. You cannot disrespect someone who had personal troubles in life and might have wanted to end their suffering, but Logan Paul just disgraced that person in such a horrible way by using promotion as a tool. I still can't believe everyone that does similar stupid things like him are praised in this generation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly terrible... he's not only trash but a giant jerk and asshole. What he did was absolutely disgusting and disgraceful and he KNEW better but decided to do a horrible thing anyway. He's scum.