Write what ever comes in your mind?

Aparently this is the first ever photograph taken by me that have been the best pic ever... please share your comments below and let me know what comes in your head after looking at this beautiful piece of art.Write what ever comes in your mind.?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Which country was this picture taken in? First thing that came to mind though, was that she reminded me of this librarian that worked at my school awhile back. Lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is everything sideways.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Cute is the word that comes to my mind after looking at this pic just because of the baby.
    About photograghy you should've zoomed in a bit, the main subject is too far.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mother getting tired of holding her baby, an she wishing she probably had a stroller. An fixing her hair for a camera pose :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Is the statue the dad of this adorable baby?

0|1
    0|0
    • This photo was taken randomply at a temple in Bangkok Thailand... so it is a big NO

• Show All
    • I know... thats why permission was already taken to keep the pic and share on social media... and promissed to not to abuse it 😊

• That's great :)

• Baaaaabbbbyyyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Need to roate.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes