What’s the one movie you love more than any other movie?

Looking for some new movies to watch 😂
My favorite movie would have to be Mr & Mrs Smith ( They was kicking each other ass 😂 that's love 😝

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say, but I do love The Adjustment Bureau. There is just something so magical in it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Never heard of it , I'll check it out

• It's about The Adjustment Bureau - an organization headed by The Chairman. The members of The Adjustment Bureau make sure that things happen "according to plan", the plan being written by The Chairman. They don't say it outright, but The Chairman is like God and the members of The Adjustment Bureau are a bit like angels. Again, though, there are no direct references to God and the entire process is not like God and angels...

Anyway, Matt Damon's character is an up-and-coming politician who is destined to possibly be in the White House. However, he also falls in love with another woman played by Emily Blunt. He was supposed to meet her and that's it. However, he meets her again and this is not according to plan. He's in love with her and that would prevent him for having the passion to become a great statesman. The Adjustment Bureau needs to get things back on plan...

In a sense, the movie is also about Free Will and the responsibility to use it properly.

It's a great 2011 movie.

• Matt Damon 😍 & Yeah it sounds dope , downloading now

Most Helpful Girl

• The Birdcage
    Almost Famous
    Howls Moving Castle

Sorry couldn’t pick one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• In all honesty either lone survivor (16 times) or pitch perfect (12 times)

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably Aliens

Because im a geek..

0|1
    0|0
  • Shawshank redemption.
    The usual suspects

0|0
    0|0
  • Schindlers list

0|0