What martial arts style do you think is the most efficient and the most effective?

in your opinion what do you think classes as 'the best martial art style' and why.What martial arts style do you think is the most efficient and the most effective?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you're willing to hit someone, nothing's gonna do the job. The style doesn't mean as much as your willingness to use it. "The training is nothing, the will is everything" and all that xD

Everyone says krav maga but it looks the same as ninjutsu in terms of technique, the main difference is how it's trained, krav maga is more "alive," with intent, than most other stuff I've seen, as a rule. That said, I've seen aikido classes in Edinburgh that would make krav maga wince xD It's all about how you train and whether you're willing.

In terms of technique, I'd say kickboxing and judo. You punch someone, you hit them with your body. You throw someone, you hit them with the planet :P Kickboxing will get you good kicking and punching technique for when you're at a safer range, judo will cover you for when it inevitably closes to grappling range.