Thoughts about Logan Paul’s recent Vlog?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I really did not see this coming, Im okay with it and don't really care if he shown a dead body, he blurred the face and its enough for me, he didn't make fun of the body as he said, people deal with situations differently and he dealt it with humour which was a bit weird at the wrong place and time

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m disgusted. He went up to the body, filmed it, exploited the victim and made jokes about it. I don’t believe he’s truly sorry regarding his twitter and YouTube apology as it mostly had “me” and “i’s” he was fully aware of what he was doing when he chose the title, thumbnail, and footage. Like he said in the vlog about it never being done in YouTube history, he knows it’ll get views as is has never been don before [filming a suicide victim] I hope his account gets deactivated he is an adult and should know right from wrong

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I don't see the big fuss, a powerful documentary on suicide if you ask me.
    https://i.redd.it/sh8bg06nbq701.png

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't know who that is, and I hate the word 'vlog'. And people who use it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fn stupid what a waste of valuable time why not read a bestseller. HELLO

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a douchebag.

0|0
    0|0
  • No harm, no foul. He clearly was uncomfortable but was just trying to play it off. Think about if you were in his shoes. And I mean in his shoes since the beginning of his vine career...

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Is he that guy who was filming in the suacide forest in Japan? He a moron.

2|0
    0|0
  • He knew what he was doing, but nonetheless it's disgusting & sickening. He's scum.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's a dumbass.

2|0
    0|0
  • He’s a freaking idiot and I don’t see why people are surprised by his actions.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes