Thoughts about Logan Paul’s recent Vlog?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• I really did not see this coming, Im okay with it and don't really care if he shown a dead body, he blurred the face and its enough for me, he didn't make fun of the body as he said, people deal with situations differently and he dealt it with humour which was a bit weird at the wrong place and time

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m disgusted. He went up to the body, filmed it, exploited the victim and made jokes about it. I don’t believe he’s truly sorry regarding his twitter and YouTube apology as it mostly had “me” and “i’s” he was fully aware of what he was doing when he chose the title, thumbnail, and footage. Like he said in the vlog about it never being done in YouTube history, he knows it’ll get views as is has never been don before [filming a suicide victim] I hope his account gets deactivated he is an adult and should know right from wrong