What fictional place would you most like to visit?

What fictional place would you most like to visit??

2326

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Futurama would be pretty great. Robot friends, easy travel to different galaxies, anything and everything seems to be possible..

• Mass Effect universe, so I can hang out with Garrus.

• Eden from Couples Retreat. I know it was filmed on Bora Bora.
    Scariff from Star Wars, as well as Alderaan.
    Asgard, before it was destroyed.
    Namek, from DBZ.

• Westeros!!

• Star Trek (U. S. S. Defiant - DS9 Era or U. S. S. Discovery - STD Era). And of course there, Planet Risa. :)

• The Arab version of Heaven where you get to nail 72 virgins.

• Winterfell BEFORE The King visited (I'd fuck so much shit up)

• A land of Amazon women where everyone was Inflatable... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Dragon Ball Z universe.

• Canada

• Jetsons world

• Female Orgasm

• Fictional or ever-elusive to most guys, but let me assure you, it does exist! 😘

• Rivendell

• Anor Londo

• Wonder woman home island 😁

• Hell yeah, same, but are reason are prob wayyy different

• Lol, nope just kinda weird

• The matrix

• Paradise.

• The world in 2049 like Blade Runner 2049

• The underwater world of rapture

• I was talking about TheHawk

• Pandora of course! Lol

• the place of my dreams :)

• Interstellar worm hole

• interstellar gargantua

• Back to 1925 and kill Hitler replacing him with myself as furher. I would do things differently during ww2.
    I would finish the British off on the beaches of Dunkirk. I would seize the Vichy french navy. I would then invade Britain. Then I would Marry teenage Elizabeth the 2nd and make myself king of Britain.
    I would invest in better tanks, jets and assault rifles. I would make better use of all the resources I had captured in Europe including now the Brittish empire with its advanced technology. I would recruit soldiers from the Germanic/Nordic people's of Europe.
    I would then attack Russia with my entire military force and use the Brittish to invade Russia in the black sea. I would have prepared for a long war with Russia and adapted military equipment for winter but would have moved quickly to capture it's economic resources. With no allies or resources the Russian military would crumble.
    With ultimate victory I would parade Stalin through Berlin and name myself emperor of Europe, Russia, Africa, the middle East, India and the entire British empire. As the most powerful empire in the world the US would dare not go to war with us, we would make a deal with the Americans giving them Canada and a free hand in the control and domination of central and South America. Japan would have a free hand in the south east Pacific and would eventually conquer all of china.
    We would have the atom bomb around the same time as the US and Japan would develop their own thus with MAD the boarders would be fixed.
    I would also reward my soldiers with land and money and Slavic slaves.

• Lmao you really want to promote that take do you. Give up man.

• And then the US would have nuked the shit out of you and you would all be dead,, the end!!

• @rockrewls who says with all those resources, money and the combined scientific knowledge of Germany, Europe and Britain that Germany may have won the race to build the first atomic bomb. The Manhattan project didn't really take off until America entered the war in 1942 and by 1945 only managed to produce two. They would also have no means to deliver a bomb all the way to Germany as their B29 introduced in 1944 would be too short range and luwaffe jets would shoot them down easily. Remember the American ICBM rocket and space programme was built by Germans and Nazi rocket technology. American Jet technology is all based on British and German tech as is their radar and sonar.

What Girls Said 22

• Ooh, it's a tough call between Middle Earth, The Forgotten Realms (from D&D), and The Dreamlands (from the Cthulhu Mythos).

• Any place in the Star Wars universe. [Or the entire Star Wars universeπŸ˜€ ]

• Panem from the Hunger Games, Central City (Home of the Flash), Wonderland, Willi Wonka Chocolate Factory, Aguard ( I freaking get to meet Thor like face to face), and Xavier Academy (home to allll the X-men)

• Mine is not a fictional place, but it was an actual place where movies were filmed. Prince Edward Island in Canada.

• tomorrow land!

• Narnia, Middle earth, wonderland, neverland ( though im adult) and camelot.

• Hogwarts, Narnia, Middle Earth, Alagaesia, The Wall.

• In another world I'd like to be a snow princess but I would like to always be warm.

• Hogwarts!! Everyone needs magic in their lifeπŸ˜‚

• Narnia!

• Wonderland from Alice in Wonderland

• wonderland <3

• GALLIFREY.

• Mirkwood!! β€β€β€πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Hogwarts no doubt.

• the never land island lol

• Narnia, The Highlands, The Shire u?

• Disc World

• Hogwarts

• Hill valley

• Gotham

• IlleΓ‘