How has your music taste changed?

I used to be all into hardcore rock and then now i find myself listening to pop and rap xD I used to hate rap now for some reason I enjoy it heavily haha I still love my rock obviously

1141

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's my music taste journey:
    Pre-teens: I liked pop music in general speaking. Michael Jackson and lady Gaga was some favorites.

During early teenage: I liked both pop, dub step and rock music. I liked Black Veil Brides at that time and a bit screamo.

During mid- and late teenage: I stopped liking BVB, screamo, dubstep etc. But I still liked pop and rap. When it comes to pop I still liked Michael Jackson. I also started liking Halsey and Whitney Houston a bit in addition to other artists. I can't come up with their names because I don't remember all of them.

I also started liking classical music like Beethoven, Mozart, Handel, Vivaldi, Bach and many others. In addition I started liking film music and folk music. I also started liking some jazz and electro swing music.

Now: I've similar taste as late teenage where I likes classical, folk and film music in addition to pop, electro swing and rap. I'm nowadays also addicted on Hisham Abbas' song "Nari Nareen" and some of Sami Yusuf's songs. They're very addictive. I also likes songs like "misere mei, deus" and "hava nagila".

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, a few times. In middle school I listened to a lot of pop and hip hop and through my high school years I listened to a lot post-hardcore bands. Now I avoid pop music at all cost, I'm specific with the type of rap and hip hop I listen to and for the most part I listen to alternative r&b and indie music.