First time sketching what do you think?

This is my first time ever sketching anything really. Do you guys reckon I can be an artist if I keep practicing or do you think I shouldn't carry on drawing?
What do you think of this?First time sketching what do you think??

62

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice makes perfect, I think if you set your mind on doing something then you surely can, I believe in you.

• Thank you so much 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• You should definitely carry on drawing. You have to practice everyday. I've been drawing for a few years and I couldn't draw that well at first.

I couldn't draw a stick figure.
    [This is how much I've improved over a few years of practice.]

• Wow that's so amazing hun love it! Δ° will definitely carry on drawing and see if I can be as good as you 😊 Keep it up!