First time sketching what do you think?

This is my first time ever sketching anything really. Do you guys reckon I can be an artist if I keep practicing or do you think I shouldn't carry on drawing?
What do you think of this?First time sketching what do you think??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice makes perfect, I think if you set your mind on doing something then you surely can, I believe in you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• You should definitely carry on drawing. You have to practice everyday. I've been drawing for a few years and I couldn't draw that well at first.

I couldn't draw a stick figure.
    [This is how much I've improved over a few years of practice.]

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow that's so amazing hun love it! Δ° will definitely carry on drawing and see if I can be as good as you 😊 Keep it up!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• This is the same skill I had when I was 8.
    And same one now that I am 22.

I wonder if I practiced more if I would be better at it.

I can give you some tips tho... ::

Make yes in same level. Make distamce netween eyes be exactly the widht of an eye.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Not bad. You've got a lot of talent, however I woukd watch out for even-ness with the eyes and too much curvature with the head. The cheek bones are incredibly well done, and the lips are beautifully shaded. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes that's true hun, Δ° think i was too excited to upload it rather than correcting it πŸ˜‚ Thank you so much! πŸ˜™

• Show All
    • Thank you so much hunny! 😊😍

• My pleasure! :)

• Not bad at at for your first try! Definitely keep practicing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much hun, first time ever trying something out but definitely wanna continue now 😊

• I think it looks nice! You should keep practicing to help develop an art style

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much hun! 😊

• awesome for a first sketch and a unique style too.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're talented. Keep drawing!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes