(UPDATE) Please be realistic and no fictional demon/ghost rants. Double funnier continued. Funny?

Now the microwave turns on if opened.
The washer glitches up. So do the other electronics, and even the locks. Plus things are moving on there own.

Old information: My mom thinks a demon is after me.
Yesterday night I heard three sets of two loud knocks. One in the front door. Second door was the closest to my room. The other was in the kitchen. Which is next to my room. But no one else heard it.

No its a ghost. Its not. Have realistic answers.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Faulty wiring, pets moving around, things blowing in the wind or you need a therapist.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Ghosts don't inhabit inanimate objects, and rarely move or operate them. Gremlins do that. Gremlins are significantly more common than poltergeists, so that's most likely your issue. You have to feed gremlins to appease them, or they'll keep smurfing up the workings of things.
    Also, if you're not interested in supernatural explanations, get your head checked. You probably need anti-psychotic meds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Auditory hallucinations are the most common type experienced. Some patients report hearing voices; others hear phantom melodies; others hear strange sounds. But increasing evidence over the past two decades suggests hearing imaginary sounds is not always a sign of mental illness. Healthy people also experience hallucinations. Drugs, sleep deprivation and migraines can often trigger the illusion of sounds or sights that are not there. Even in the absence of these predisposing factors, approximately one in 20 people hear voices or see visual hallucinations at least once in their lifetimes, according to mental health surveys conducted by the World Health Organization.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have auditory hallucinations, too, but it's my brain actively misshaping sounds in the environment. It's has to do with the Amygdala. Your poem describes you trying to process your neurological stress response (also in the Amygdala). Try CBD oil.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as "demons and ghosts" they are as real as you make them... take me for a example...4-5 years ago i was sure there was a ghost turning on the lights turning my phone of from charging walking around the house (since i heard what i thought to be footsteps) since i became an athiest all of this stoped and everything i thought was ghosts i took 2-3 minuts to think about and now i suddenly had a couple of theories that could very well be the couse of it ( i was acually actually to confirm one) just to be clear im not saying you need to become an athiest or something i was just giving an example that ghosts and demons only exist in your head...

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have any religious relics?

0|0
    0|0
  • bad wiring, old equipment

0|0
    0|0
  • Call the ghost busters 👻

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Probly a ghost with the power to inhabit electronic devices.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes