What games do you wish got a reboot/remake or fresh sequel?

I'd like to see a brutal 3D remake of the Gargoyle's Quest series that would give the Dark Souls series a run for its money.

I also think that the comical reboot of The Bard's Tale could use a sequel. They have ports of the game but that's it.

Just wanted to hear your picks.What games do you wish got a reboot/remake or fresh sequel??

323

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd love more final fantasy games remade. FF 6 could have a fresh new artistic take on it keeping it 2d. And FF 8 hasn't gotten as much love as other games yet. I've been replaying FF 7 and FF 12 and. They are great.

• I love FF 8 and 12. 12 ways gets shit for being different, but I think the more action-oriented battles played out well and kept the gameplay from getting stale while going through the story

Most Helpful Girl

• I need a redo of Dragon Age 2 cause I love the series but like I have no idea what happened between the first and 3rd game

• Lol dragon age 2 is not that bad!

• Thanks 😃

• I still haven't touched the 3rd, but I played through the first and a good bit of the 2nd. 2nd was much less classic RPG style. More like hack and slash. I liked it.