What games do you wish got a reboot/remake or fresh sequel?

I'd like to see a brutal 3D remake of the Gargoyle's Quest series that would give the Dark Souls series a run for its money.

I also think that the comical reboot of The Bard's Tale could use a sequel. They have ports of the game but that's it.

Just wanted to hear your picks.What games do you wish got a reboot/remake or fresh sequel??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd love more final fantasy games remade. FF 6 could have a fresh new artistic take on it keeping it 2d. And FF 8 hasn't gotten as much love as other games yet. I've been replaying FF 7 and FF 12 and. They are great.

1|0
    0|0
    • I love FF 8 and 12. 12 ways gets shit for being different, but I think the more action-oriented battles played out well and kept the gameplay from getting stale while going through the story

Most Helpful Girl

• I need a redo of Dragon Age 2 cause I love the series but like I have no idea what happened between the first and 3rd game

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol dragon age 2 is not that bad!

• Show All
    • Thanks 😃

• I still haven't touched the 3rd, but I played through the first and a good bit of the 2nd. 2nd was much less classic RPG style. More like hack and slash. I liked it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I'd love to see Turok get a good reboot. I know they tried it a few years ago, but I want one that's not shit.

1|0
    0|0
    • I thoroughly enjoyed Turok 3, but people say it was too short. I'd like to see a remake of it.

• That is a great game.
    I really hope that they remake the legacy of kain series and the time splitters series.
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vsHUokoDrzE/hqdefault.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Shining Force 2, Gain Ground, Jade Cocoon, Heroes 3: Of Might and Magic, and Warlords Battlecry 3, to name a few.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's about time we get a proper WarCraft game again. I've been playing them since Orcs and Humans, and I think it's a shame that they just left it after the third game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Altered Beast. Not my first choice, some of the games I was think were already mentioned.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want a sequel of Bully. God knows how much would i pay for it

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Golden axe
    2. Oni
    3. Commandos
    4. Carmageddon
    5. X-men VS Street fighter

0|0
    0|0
  • Resident evil 2
    clocktower , one if the best classic horror game

1|0
    0|0
  • Morrowind, Oblivion, Fable 2, first couple of halo games, god of war, splatterhouse, Alice madness returns.

0|0
    0|0
  • Majora's mask, contra, gradius, shadow of the Colossus (which we're getting :D)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ultima Online... Half Life... Yep thats it covers Mmorpg and mmofps...

0|0
    0|0
  • Road rash 64. Here comes the pain. Pokemon stadium. GTA SAM ANDREAS.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't play games. But when I do, I don't finished it

0|0
    0|0
  • Vectorman it was an awesome game for the Genesis.

1|0
    0|0
  • Prince of Persia may be

1|0
    0|0
  • Modern Warfare 2
    Black Ops 1

2|0
    0|1
  • Legacy of Kain series, absolutely.

1|0
    0|0