Can you last 60 days in prison for a tv show with real life prisoners/criminals?

Yes/no? Why/why not? Watched 60 days in on A&E. scary as hell. Can’t do it. What about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering that I'm a Marine and have been to war I'm sure I could handle it. I'd never willingly do it though.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Where I live they call the prison a hotel. I probably could do it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Finnish prison, sure no problem. An American prison, OH HELL NO!

1|0
    0|0
  • The fact is that most people can and do last in prison. If that weren't the case then the prison suicide rate would be higher than 50% and it isn't. That's not to say that you'd have fun but the likelihood is that you'd survive. All kinds of people go to prison every single day, not just hardened criminals.

0|0
    0|0
  • powerofadvocacy.files.wordpress.com/.../bastoy.jpg

European prison I shit you not lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I wouldn’t want to though lol. That’s too long to be wasting my time hating every minute of life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Could I? Sure, it sucks but w/e. But would I? No, I don't even want to be on tv, if it was for like a game show where I get money maybe but not some stupid reality tv

1|0
    0|0
  • No way in hell, the isolation would drive me crazy...

1|0
    0|0
    • you'd be joining a group of prisoners too.

• Show All
    • Nope, but I did watching the Locked Up series on MSN late at night where they actually go through the prisons and interview folks and such...

• They have people volunteer to join the program with pay and mix with the general population and be one of the inmates. Only the producers and the warden know about the set up. they can get hurt real bad if they don't intervene/signal the crew they're in danger. Prisoners sense "plants".

• Well some people do that anyway without a choice.

I could, wouldn't want to though

1|0
    0|0
  • If its a european prison those are mostly cushy. Norway prison seems pretty nice

2|0
    0|0
  • nope. I love life too much to spend even a day in a lifeless place. wouldn't last. probably hang myself on day 4

1|0
    0|0
  • UK prisons are pretty mundane, so I think I'd cope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would survive by not getting on their nerves I’m not going to stand up to a criminal

1|0
    0|0
  • If its British prison. Easy. If its some 3rd world/non English speaking prison probs kill me

1|0
    0|0
  • If the money was right sure I could. But I wouldn't do it for fun!

1|0
    0|0
  • well jail not a fun place as person who has been there when younger

1|1
    0|0
  • As long as I don't get beaten and bummed.

1|0
    0|0
    • you have to signal the crew if you sense you're in danger, it can happen. prisoners can smell a plant

• Yes.
    Why? Because I've been there already.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no, not worth my damn freedom

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes that would be a vacation

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. I'd make that place my bi*ch!

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i could easily for i work in one

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• I probably couldn’t. I’m too weak; I’d get pushed around.

1|0
    0|0
  • No i couldn’t do a jail period. I need my alone time and good food.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never I will never last that long I will die but I will have to pray to God and I will have to have my boyfriend somehow help me

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn’t last 60 sec.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes