Girls, Trying to find a movie I liked when I was younger?

When I was around the ages of 5-8 years old, I got my first T. V., complete with a built in VHS tape dispenser and a small DVD player that hooked to it. I didn't have friends until I was 12 years old, and spent most of my time in my room re-watching my movie collection over and over. I'm looking for one of the movies that I spent re-watching for days to show my niece.
It was about a group of princesses, (I'm going to say there were about 12 of them) who lived in a castle and shared a bedroom. I don't remember how the situation came about, but I'll do my best to explain. There was a pattern on the floor of their room, forming a circle. Each small design was a flower of some sort. They each stood on a flower, and I believe chanted something, and as they finished they were transported to a fantasy world. If anyone remembers this movie and/or the title let me know.

3