Are most Hollywood marriages fake?

Do you believe they are mostly for real love or publicity?
  • Yes, most Hollywood marriages are fake
  • No, most Hollywood marriages are real
  • Other opinion
    Vote C

23

Most Helpful Guy

• [ C ] no , just that when they allow the public or people to judge or dictate there happiness, it looks , and maybe becomes fake. Like if im walking with my date , and she keeps looking around at other people thinking what they think of us. It takes away from our good time , because I know how I am I'll be all into my date , walking into poles trying to stop stareing at her 😁 hopeing i don't trip from focusing on her so much , just saying nobody's option really matters. It can be anything, that person could be trying to help the other get over a hard time. So once you find the one you love , you also have to find what you love to do. Like there are two celebrity that used to have me a little pissed, because they looked so fake. My opinion (even tho it don't matter😁) Beyonce and Jay. It seemed like they put they career first for a while, looked fake. After a few years they looked , and seemed like they put there love for each other first, now it looks real. After a few relationship bumps , looks good to me now πŸ‘ before just looked fake , like it's what the public wanted. When all actuality it's what they wanted. Public opinion can weight a ton or a feather , it's what you want it to be. πŸ€“

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're really in love when they get married, but the Hollywood lifestyle makes it tough for those marriages to last.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE