What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?

I saw it and thought it was funny but felt nun like the original. Kevin Hart saved it with his nonsense and was funny like David Alan Grier from part one. And the redhead girl saved it with her beauty #GoshIWantHerBody the Rock was annoyingly conceited as usual and Jack Black was funny but the girliness of his character got outta hand. Nick Jonas was handsome but seein jack give him mouth to mouth was just 🙈😂 Reminded me of Nicks role in that movie/show where he had a bisexual threesome. Haha too much. Overall the movie was good but def not a Jumanji film. #RipRobinWilliams #Jumanji
What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?
  • What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?I liked it and it was better than the original
    Vote A
  • What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?I liked it but it wasn't better than the original
    Vote B
  • What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?I didn't like it but i liked the original
    Vote C
  • What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?I didn't like it but i also didn't like the original
    Vote D
  • What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?I still haven't seen it but am considering watching
    Vote E
  • What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?I still haven't seen it and prob won't watch it
    Vote F
  • What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?Whats Jumanji?
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I found out it was pretty entertaining, and did not expect it to overpass the original. I thought they both were fair adaptations to the era in which they were released, and both were intended for entertainment without seeking to reach the meaning of life.

Of course the performance of Robin Williams in the original adds some bonus, but I think that should not blur our opinion or evaluation around both movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • I liked the concept of Jumanji 2. It was new and relavant at different levels. I found it better than the original Robin Williams one.

1|0
    0|0
    • I just liked that it involved everyones fave thing: videogames but other than that nahh

• Show All
    • I didn't like that scene but i thought it was sweet how a life was given to nick jonas from bethany

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girls

• I loved it!!! Fresh new take, great humor! and kevin hart!! That's my fave three things in a movie. I almost pissed myself it was so funny!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • I have seen the original Jumanji movie and I love it. I seen the preview of the new Jumanji movie and not going to see it. Somethings just are better the way they are.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I haven’t seen it yet but I might watch it soon.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen it yet, but I want to watch it.. I liked the original one and seen it like a 1000 times only cause we used to play just to have somethin on T. V.. I heard that the characters played opposite of who they actually are except Kevin Hart.. I ain't finna go to the theaters to watch.. Just wait til it gets on a website to see it.. Hehe..

1|0
    0|0
  • not watching it , I really dislike Kevin Hart!!! His form of acting and stand up is always just shouting and throwing hissy fits.

3|1
    0|0
    • Lmao i used to say that in his earlier films but he's “growing” on me

• There's a slim possibility I might watch it when it comes on TV, only because there's a hot-looking girl. I never liked the original so it shouldn't be too upsetting. Dave Bautista and Steve Austin are both better actors than Duane.

1|0
    0|0
  • I liked it but it was different than the original and you’re right about certain parts, I like Dwayne Johnson. I have the original on DVD so I watched it again

1|0
    0|0
    • I liked Dwayne in movies like Hercules, San andreas, Walking Tall, and hopefully Rampage. Bt not his annoying characters in Central Intelligence, Tooth Fairy, F&F, Doom, and Jumanji

• Show All
    • I likd him in F&F5 but he annoyed me in 6-8 causw he wanted to be leader so bad

• Sorry, haven't watched the film yet and, don't intend to.
    Is it worth watching?
    And, how much will you rate it out of 10?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll probably just watch it on Netflix because it doesn't look like it's worth spending money on.

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would never compare it too the original but I really liked it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I voted E: didn't see it but I like a good action movie so why not :D

1|0
    0|0
    • [question is closed, have to post answer somewhere]

I don'th ave good feelings about it, since JACK BLACK GETS EATEN BY A FRIKIN' HERBIVORE!!

• Didn't like it. It was no better than the first one

1|0
    0|0
  • This one was better than the original! I was laughing so hard throughout most of the movie.

1|0
    0|1
  • I have not actually considered seeing it personally.

1|0
    0|0
  • cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...5-806e-229415f775cb.gif I still haven't seen it and prob won't watch it

1|0
    0|0
  • jumanji1 are different from jumanji 2 , the 1 game scientifique and descoverie like national geography you'll see different animal an thinks natural with look different it's like fun ducumentaire with good funny moment to like , but jumanji 2 was like futurism he show us if we can enter in the game like the 3d game already exists and what can happens it like they tell us to imagine the futur like that can live in the game with technologie jumunji 2 it's like big big pub for game and geekplayer game more bessiuness than fun or culter or just far way from jumunji 1 like I said the 1 different the 2 same name not same intention , sorry but it's like the movies of these last year more besenesse than ( what we want or like )

1|0
    0|0
  • haven't seen it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't watch it

1|1
    0|0
  • I haven't watched it but I will

1|0
    0|0
  • Admirer movie with the rock and unfunny kev.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao :D i used to find him unfunny too but he actually made me laugh in Ride Along 2 and Jumanji. His other stuff was okay. His standup is kinda funny

• dont mess with classics

1|0
    0|0
  • I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I like the film. Never seen the original though. I think some parts were unbearably cringey but that's about it

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen it yet, but your review makes me want to check it out.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like the original better plus it had a better storyline. But this one was funny at least

• I want to see it but will probably wait till it’s on HBO or PPV.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t seen it and I probably won’t because you can’t beat an original film.

1|0
    0|0
  • Put the spoiler alert before anything else in the question bro.

0|0
    0|0
    • Shoulda read the full question, but i really didn't list any spoilers. Nothing turns out as it appears above

• Lol I did read it. I didn't read the paragraph. Basically busting your balls.

• I have no idea. I don’t know this movie

1|0
    0|0
  • I still haven't seen it and prob won't watch it

1|1
    0|0
  • I still haven't seen it and prob won't watch it

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope haven't watched it yet..

1|0
    0|0