What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?

I saw it and thought it was funny but felt nun like the original. Kevin Hart saved it with his nonsense and was funny like David Alan Grier from part one. And the redhead girl saved it with her beauty #GoshIWantHerBody the Rock was annoyingly conceited as usual and Jack Black was funny but the girliness of his character got outta hand. Nick Jonas was handsome but seein jack give him mouth to mouth was just 🙈😂 Reminded me of Nicks role in that movie/show where he had a bisexual threesome. Haha too much. Overall the movie was good but def not a Jumanji film. #RipRobinWilliams #Jumanji
  • What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?I liked it and it was better than the original
  • What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?I liked it but it wasn't better than the original
  • What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?I didn't like it but i liked the original
    Vote C
  • What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?I didn't like it but i also didn't like the original
    Vote D
  • What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?I still haven't seen it but am considering watching
    Vote E
  • What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?I still haven't seen it and prob won't watch it
    Vote F
  • What was your opinion of the new Jumanji 2 film (warning: may be spoilers)?Whats Jumanji?
    Vote G

1322

Most Helpful Guys

• I found out it was pretty entertaining, and did not expect it to overpass the original. I thought they both were fair adaptations to the era in which they were released, and both were intended for entertainment without seeking to reach the meaning of life.

Of course the performance of Robin Williams in the original adds some bonus, but I think that should not blur our opinion or evaluation around both movies.

• I liked the concept of Jumanji 2. It was new and relavant at different levels. I found it better than the original Robin Williams one.

• I just liked that it involved everyones fave thing: videogames but other than that nahh

• I didn't like that scene but i thought it was sweet how a life was given to nick jonas from bethany

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girls

• I loved it!!! Fresh new take, great humor! and kevin hart!! That's my fave three things in a movie. I almost pissed myself it was so funny!!!

• I have seen the original Jumanji movie and I love it. I seen the preview of the new Jumanji movie and not going to see it. Somethings just are better the way they are.