Favourite video games?

What are your favourite video games that you like to play or have pleasant memories of?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Life Is Strange is my number one favorite so far, I haven't finished Before the Storm yet tho

0|1
    0|1
    • Ooooo I remember playing life is strange while it was coming out, I had the season pass, it was an amazing game

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I really enjoyed the Legend Of Zelda on the N64, as well as the newer systems too. I enjoy adventure games, open world, as well as horror and thriller games too.
    I have so many favourite video games, but if I had to choose, my top 3 are:
    1) TLOZ
    2) DeadSpace, and finally
    3) the F. E. A. R series

0|1
    0|0
    • I could never handle those last 2 games, I am a huge wimp when it comes to horror games ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sims 2
    Sims 3
    I want Sims 4

0|1
    0|0
    • I love the sims games, well most of them, sim city was terrible ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Donโ€™t play any

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I right now play loads of Fortnite on the PS4, but the absolute best game I've EVER played was The Last of Us. It's such a stunning game with a really good story line and balanced weapons in singleplayer and multiplayer. Incredible game, I would highly recommend it

0|1
    0|0
  • Elder Scrolls franchise, Torchlight, Divinity Franchise (Never finished a game of though.) Hand of Fate 2, Minecraft, Spore, This War of Mine, Borderlands franchise.

0|1
    0|0
  • Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Brรผtal Legend, The Last of Us, League of Legends. These are my favourite games.

0|1
    0|0
  • Skyrim, I always played this game a lot with my best friend and my brother

0|1
    0|0
  • Fable 1 and 2, Fallout 3, Nier, professor Layton franchise, spyro franchise, silent hill franchise.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uncharted franchise ๐Ÿ’Žโค

0|1
    0|0
    • I haven't played them, but they look really good

• It's an exagerated adventure game "Tomb Raider style" , but much better ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Recommended myTakes