What is your all-time favorite commercial tag line?

Commercial advertising has come a long way in a short time. Between the jingles, tag lines, famous faces & voices, commercials are designed to be memorable, even unforgettable. Which one stands out above all the rest in your mind?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not really a tagline but if you have ever seen those Education Connection commercials, I love those. The songs are always so damn catchy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a furniture store near me called Sofa King, there ad on one of the local stations was “It’s not just good, it’s Sofa King good!” (Say it out loud)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE