Do you have any stupid or irrational fears?

For me, it's night time, I'm walking through my house, I turn my head and glance out a window and something there staring at me. It's one of those classic horror movie moments when you turn your head for one moment, then turn back and suddenly something is there.

73

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, it's fountains. Those old, crumbling garden fountains with the statue (s) in the centre and the murky, green water. Even just picturing them gives me the shudders.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the fear that one day in going to end up seeing one of my friends dieing in a pool of their own blood and and I'm just standing over them with their blood dripping off my hand and face but I'm not freaking out but I'm perfectly calm as if i knew it would happen.