How does my self portraits look?

It's not supposed to completely accurate of course. But what does you think? Does it look like me?How does my self portraits look?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re cute, the drawing isn’t.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks but it's just supposed to be an exaggerated cartoon. Maybe I should of clarified that more in the beginning.

• Show All
    • Well, I do need more friends. lol Okay, I’ll follow you.

Most Helpful Guy

• It does not.
    The picture to the left i'd date (i'm bisexual and you look very cute and kind, just being honest)
    Your drawing does not represent you in reality, i think you might just be a bit insecure if that's a portrait.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks. I wasn't trying to make it look exactly like me. It's more of an exaggeration of my features. Maybe that also reflects how I feel too but it's not supposed to be completely accurate.

• Well you got the sweater and facial hair on point, the rest i don't really see.
      I think even exaggerated to extremes a portrait of you needs to look better.
      (also don't worry i'm not flirting in case you might think that :P)

• Haha, don't worry you're fine. Thanks, that's very kind of you!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• If you were going for a cartoon style then yeah it looks good

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes that's all I'm going for. It's not supposed to be any higher quality than a peanuts cartoon, or the Simpsons.

• The man on the left is an insult to the beautiful masterpiece that is the picture on the right.
    Too full of yourself, aren't you?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes