How does my self portraits look?

It's not supposed to completely accurate of course. But what does you think? Does it look like me?How does my self portraits look?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re cute, the drawing isn’t.

• Thanks but it's just supposed to be an exaggerated cartoon. Maybe I should of clarified that more in the beginning.

• Well, I do need more friends. lol Okay, I’ll follow you.

Most Helpful Guy

• It does not.
    The picture to the left i'd date (i'm bisexual and you look very cute and kind, just being honest)
    Your drawing does not represent you in reality, i think you might just be a bit insecure if that's a portrait.

• Thanks. I wasn't trying to make it look exactly like me. It's more of an exaggeration of my features. Maybe that also reflects how I feel too but it's not supposed to be completely accurate.

• Well you got the sweater and facial hair on point, the rest i don't really see.
      I think even exaggerated to extremes a portrait of you needs to look better.
      (also don't worry i'm not flirting in case you might think that :P)

• Haha, don't worry you're fine. Thanks, that's very kind of you!