• Piercings
    Vote A
  • Tattoos
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I date women that have neither. Both are ugly to me. Of the two, I suppose I hate tattoos more because a woman could always grow out of the piercing faze and take them out one day and give them up... a tattoo is forever. Whatever faze she was at, let's say the age of, 21 she's stuck with that forever. How many people look at photos of themselves from 10 years prior and think they look silly based on the clothes they were wearing, they hairstyle they had... etc. We change over time. Hair... clothes... jewelry... etc. You can change that stuff, tattoos are forever. That never goes away. They are permanent.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Both are terrible and show that you don't like how you look - better don't do anything of this until you are 21 And can actually think about how silly it is to get a tattoo/piercing

0|0
    1|1
  • This was a really tough choice. I couldn't decide easily. It took me awhile, but I have 5 tattoos and 15 piercings. So I guess I had to go with piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I think both are unnecessary. I have nothing against them though, since they're not exaggerated.

0|0
    0|1
  • Tbf Neither. If you ask me what do you dislike less then my answer is piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • Appropriately. Prefer neither. A nose piercing is fine in a girl.
    Prefer her to have no tattoos or one small tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh... Neither. Well earings can pass and maybe some small tattoo. But the rest... No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattos at all and I only like ears pierced and maybe a belly button piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither

0|0
    0|0
  • neither

0|0
    0|0
  • neither

0|0
    0|0
  • Women that aren't mutilated and still whole.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't especially like neither... šŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos, yup

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither one

0|0
    0|1
  • Tattoo

0|1
    0|0
  • But I like both

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobies.

0|0
    1|0
  • Tbh neither of them is good

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd prefer neither one. but they both can be freaking hot on a girl depending what it is and where she puts it. :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes