Top 3 Best Female Musicians Of The 2000's And Why?

@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderAndWiser

520

Most Helpful Girl

• Ariana Grande is among the top 3 for sure
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drcWaTCS6bg
    I went to her Dangerous woman tour, she sang 100% live. She has a very powerful voice. It's crazy how she can dance and run around in 6 inch heels without losing her breath and still being able to belt out high notes. Not to mention that she has a heart of gold.
    I would say that Demi Lovato and Beyoncé are also really good.

• The first two are 2010s not 2000s. :/

• Aight is slang :D
      Christina Aguilera is good but her voice has always seemed a bit forced to me. I like her adlibs though. I really liked Kelly Clarkson and Jojo as a kid.

• I know but I don't use it anymore. Well she has a few songs that don't seem that way to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Like... careers STARTED in 2000s? Or were confined to only the 2000s? Or just that they were still relevant in the 2000s, regardless of when they started or stopped? Without more clarity, is probably say...

Sara Bareilles. Fiona Apple. Aaaaand... uhh...

• Sorry, slipped and hit submit on accident. #3 Rachael Yamagata.

• Oh, and why? Sara Bareilles is just an awesome human being all around with a natural talent that is so hard to find in a day of overproduced pop and auto tune. Fiona Apple is just an enigmatic spectacle on the stage who seemingly transports herself to another dimension when she steps up to the mic — its like she literally gets lost in her music and forgets that she has an audience and displays such raw emotion with her voice, you’d swear the words were just coming to her in the moment. And #3 was tough to pick... I considered Mandy Moore for a good long minute there, but had to go with a Rachael Yamagata because her song Sunday Afternoon brings me to my knees like a broken man every time I hear it, and no other song written by a woman has ever had such a consistently crippling effect on me.

• I was mainly taking about anyone who started or was still popular in the 2000s. Thanks bud