Top 3 Best Female Musicians Of The 2000's And Why?

Updates:
@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderAndWiser

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ariana Grande is among the top 3 for sure
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drcWaTCS6bg
    I went to her Dangerous woman tour, she sang 100% live. She has a very powerful voice. It's crazy how she can dance and run around in 6 inch heels without losing her breath and still being able to belt out high notes. Not to mention that she has a heart of gold.
    I would say that Demi Lovato and Beyoncé are also really good.

0|1
    0|4
    • The first two are 2010s not 2000s. :/

• Show All
    • Aight is slang :D
      Christina Aguilera is good but her voice has always seemed a bit forced to me. I like her adlibs though. I really liked Kelly Clarkson and Jojo as a kid.

• I know but I don't use it anymore. Well she has a few songs that don't seem that way to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Like... careers STARTED in 2000s? Or were confined to only the 2000s? Or just that they were still relevant in the 2000s, regardless of when they started or stopped? Without more clarity, is probably say...

Sara Bareilles. Fiona Apple. Aaaaand... uhh...

0|1
    0|0
    • Sorry, slipped and hit submit on accident. #3 Rachael Yamagata.

• Oh, and why? Sara Bareilles is just an awesome human being all around with a natural talent that is so hard to find in a day of overproduced pop and auto tune. Fiona Apple is just an enigmatic spectacle on the stage who seemingly transports herself to another dimension when she steps up to the mic — its like she literally gets lost in her music and forgets that she has an audience and displays such raw emotion with her voice, you’d swear the words were just coming to her in the moment. And #3 was tough to pick... I considered Mandy Moore for a good long minute there, but had to go with a Rachael Yamagata because her song Sunday Afternoon brings me to my knees like a broken man every time I hear it, and no other song written by a woman has ever had such a consistently crippling effect on me.

• I was mainly taking about anyone who started or was still popular in the 2000s. Thanks bud

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 19

• Angela Gossow
    Keny Arkana
    Tarja Turunen

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree with your first and third but I've never listened to your second honestly ): Why do you think they're the best?

• Show All
    • Ahh it seems that channel has its uses.

• I'll always love WatchMojo I have good memories watching a lot of their lists. I listened to her song soooo many times she's so amazing

• I am not familiar with the newer generation of popular musicians.

0|1
    0|0
  • amy winehouse
    adele
    alicia keys (i'd say laryn hill but she is more of a 90s musician)

runner-up: norah jones and sia

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree with Adele she's amazing.

• amy winehouse is probably one of my favorite female song writer and vocalists ever. i think so many people get wrapped up in her personal life drama and focus on her later (more popular) work overlooking a lot of her early material

• True. I think she was really talented. Some people forget that Adele first started in the late 2000s

• Norah Jones. Sheryl Crow. Best? Definitely not Lady Gaga but technically most influential to how shit music is now-- Lady Gaga.

0|1
    0|0
  • Leslie Feist, and I can't think of names right now. But Leslie is definitely better than beyonce

0|1
    0|0
    • Beyoncé is annoying.

• I don't care for the song but it's sad that the only reason Perfect hit Number 1 On The Billboard Hot 100 is because of Beyoncé :/

• P! nk, Alicia Keys, Amy Winehouse
    not sure if they are all 2000s artists but ah well

0|1
    0|0
  • Adele
    Tarja Turunen
    Amy Lee
    All three have really awesome voices

0|1
    0|0
  • Rihanna, cuz who doesn't like to get punched in the face every now and then?
    Brittney spears, because by 2005 she threw more spears than any hater at herself.
    Taylor Swift, ultimate female pimp known for bringing down the slutshaming society by having more boyfriends than charlie sheen's stds

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) Taylor Swift
    2) Beyoncé
    3) Lady Gaga

No order

0|1
    0|0
    • How come they're your favorites?

• Show All
    • Red88xxx haha I could write book too about my favourite male artists too but since I dont want to get exposed here i would rather take that in a private chat anywhere else

• I understand.

• I guess the chick from the smashing pumpkins, haruka kuroda, miho hatori, tina weymouth, and kilo kish.

0|1
    0|0
  • Leslie Grace gets my vote
    Orianthi gets another
    Women that is the lead vocalist of Nightwish during the music video of "Over the hills"

0|1
    0|0
  • Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift and Katy Perry are pretty good and popular with very good voices

0|1
    0|0
  • Ariana Grande and Alessia Cara make the top 2 on my list any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3- Alicia keys
    2- lady Gaga
    1- beyonce

0|1
    0|0
    • How come?

• Show All
  • Alicia Keys

Lady Gaga

Rhianna

0|1
    0|0
    • How come?

• Alicia Keys is such a kind soul I really wish a lot more younger girls would look up to her.

Lady Gaga's older music were always hits and had good messages.

Rhianna is an amazing artist her music never disappoints.

• Pink and Alicia Keys. Can't come up with a 3rd.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mariah, Shakira, the jacka

0|1
    0|0
  • Beyonce, White Zombie, Nicki manaj

0|0
    0|1
  • brittany spears

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes