Choose from the poll OR list other female actresses who wouldve been a better pick for Oceans 8 (read more below)?

Choose from the poll OR list other female actresses who wouldve been a better pick for Oceans 8 (read more below)?No, im not a feminist. No, not every movie needs a remake (i. e. Ghostbusters/Jumanji). And no, i haven't finished Oceans 11/12/13 although i started them. But i feel this new Oceans movie shouldve chosen better.

here's who we have so far:
SANDRA BULLOCK, CATE BLANCHETT, ANNE HATHAWAY, MINDY KALING, SARAH PAULSON, AWKWAFINA, RIHANNA, and HELENA BONHAM CARTER. Dakota Fanning, Adriana Lima, Katie Holmes, Serena Williams, Olivia Munn, and the Kardashians will make cameos. Like wtf Out of all these women, only Sandra, Anne, Helena, and maybe Cate (that bish who let Leo die in Titanic) seem like good choices.

If it were up to me, i’d keep those 4 but add women from the poll below. Who all would you’d like to have seen? Im not the biggest fans of Jennifer Lawrence, Rachel McAdams, Megan Goode, Scarlet Johannson, Blake Lively, Taraji Henson, Emily Blunt, Meagan Foxx, Zoe saldana, Kerry Washington, or Angelina Jolie but even they make better characters than half the chosen. #OceanEight
  • Choose from the poll OR list other female actresses who wouldve been a better pick for Oceans 8 (read more below)?Vanessa Williams or Jessica Alba or Maggie Q
    Vote A
  • Choose from the poll OR list other female actresses who wouldve been a better pick for Oceans 8 (read more below)?Milla Jovovich or Gabrielle Union or Michelle Rodriguez
    Vote B
  • Choose from the poll OR list other female actresses who wouldve been a better pick for Oceans 8 (read more below)?Jessica Biel or Vivica Foxx or Reese Witherspoon
    Vote C
  • Choose from the poll OR list other female actresses who wouldve been a better pick for Oceans 8 (read more below)?Melissa McCarthy or Priyanka Chopra or LisaRaye
    Vote D
  • Choose from the poll OR list other female actresses who wouldve been a better pick for Oceans 8 (read more below)?Queen Latifah or Jennifer Anniston or Halle Berry
    Vote E
  • Choose from the poll OR list other female actresses who wouldve been a better pick for Oceans 8 (read more below)?Drew Barrymore or Cameron Diaz or Lucy Liu
    Vote F
  • Choose from the poll OR list other female actresses who wouldve been a better pick for Oceans 8 (read more below)?Uma Thurman or Jennifer Lopez or Charlize Theron
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Lol wow never realized so many maggie q fans other than me 🤩🙌😄

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I really enjoyed Kill Bill, Nikita and Sin City, Fantastic Four.
    So Uma Thurma, Maggie Q and Jessica Alba are 3 of my favorite actresses and female leads in those shows.

Now when it comes to this movie, Oceans 8. Its just trash. Has feminism all over it.
    Its ruining women with leading roles, why copy and paste other stories and movies, why the need to replace men and copy exactly what they do. there's plenty of movies with female leads that were awesome and had no feminist themes all over them such as Aliens, Terminator 2, Kill Bill, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep the big four (btw cates a aussie :p who played hela in thor you're thinking of cate winslet who let leo drown) but put in Maggie Q and alba she needs a win but honestly like ghostbusters im got a feeling its going be disappointing

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol yea someone else mentioned the Cate thing too hah. I actually liked Blanchett from Cinderella and Hanna. can't stand Kate Winslet.

• Show All
    • @JDavid25 she is pretty but any hoe who lets Leo sink is a dirty hoe

• LMAO.. I don't think she had much of a choice in the matter.. She was probably freezin trynna fight hypothermia, and in shock that she either lived, is floatin in water, or that Jack died from freezin.. LOL.. Although she could have tried to keep his body afloat to give him a proper burial, but she probably wasn't that strong, and it was freezin out there..

Most Helpful Girls

• My own list

Jennifer Lopez - badass and sexy
    Taraji - badass and incredible at everything
    Mindy Kaling - hilarious and witty
    Gina Rodriguez - emotional and relatable
    Melissa McCarthy - hilarious and relatable
    Priyanka Chopra - she's brown like me
    Tiffany Haddish - hilarious
    Constance Wu - hilarious

I picked those 8 because they're diverse and people I like. They all can bring something to the table.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i also did diversity. Everyone in the poll is people i like but u can only do poll A-G so i put 3 per row. I love Gina Rodriguez. I agree with everyone u listed except for Tiffany. And i somewhat know Mindy but I don't know if i ever heard of Constance

• Get rid of Anne Hathaway. Ugh! Can’t stand her. Keep Rihanna (some of these chicks I don’t know)... but I’d definitely take Charlize, Scarlett, Lucy Liu, Gal Gadot, Mila Jovovich... I’m on the fence with Gabrielle Union, but I would take Janelle Monae and Jesscia Biel or Regina Hall. And even Zendaya.

Don’t hate on Cate hahha. You’re talking about Kate Wislet. That tramp! Haha

1|0
    0|0
    • Zendaya and Regina yes but Janelle and Rihanna? Lmao no. And yea i meant Kate Winslet i actually like Blanchett

• Show All
    • Lmao i shouldn't laugh 😂🙈

• It’s okay. I’m laughing too.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I had to google this movie and I can’t say I’m too impressed with it😀. I’d replace Anne Hathaway with Lucy Liu. However, Lucy Liu is still too good to star in this film. Sandra Bullock is also too good to be in the film.

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg this is a great question! Because I hate the choices for that movie. My selection would easily be...

1. Maggie Q (badass personified, way before Nikita even)
    media.giphy.com/media/RFNXp19Vx4Jjy/source.gif

2. michelle Rodriguez ( she’s got that tough as nails vibe, every girl group needs)
    media.giphy.com/media/f7UEa6oZi0zwQ/giphy.gif

3. melissa McCarthy ( her movies can be meh, but she’s very funny and agile for her size, she’s a must)
    25.media.tumblr.com/...mdm6omzmDE1qd6qqeo1_500.gif

4. Emma Watson ( because every girl group needs a Brit, and she’s Emma Watson so yeah)
    media.giphy.com/media/OJ4fnp82B5RjG/giphy.gif

5. Jennifer Lopez ( pissed me off on world of dance, but I still love j lo, how can you not)
    media.giphy.com/media/5qnNphYOt5dkc/giphy.gif

6. halle berry ( she’s freaking Halle berry mates haha, badass, sexy, funny and awesome)
    media.tumblr.com/.../...line_nblz21HWmZ1sb0mti.gif

7. Beyoncé (Queen B is Queen B, you just gotta have bootylicious B) media0.giphy.com/media/11wsZr0jbXc15m/giphy.gif

8. Megan fox ( because she could be great in a roll like this if people gave her a chance haha, and she’s my dream girl so 🤷‍♂️😍)
    media.giphy.com/media/xT0BKrCsKse91wFt72/giphy.gif

There’s so many choices though! Haha. Runner ups or guest appearances...
    1. Rihanna
    2. Keke palmer
    3. Ariana grande
    4. Jessica Beal
    5. Paula Patton
    6. Candice Patton
    7. Lucy liu
    Omg there’s so many.

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg u watched world of dance too!! Lol their choice of gettin rid of the little Asian kids made me mad! And kickin the jabawockeez over the lions lmao! I like emma in harry potter but thats it. I love beyonce as a performer but her acting in Pink Panther was awful. She was ok in Carmen and Austin Powers. Megan Foxx can only act if she's playin typical mean girl. She’d make a good villain. But she was only eyecandy for transformers. Rihanna is sadly a main character already in the movie. Her, Keke, and Paula Patton (acceptable but) yuck. Candace yes! Ariane um i like her singin but her actinng is horrid

• Show All
    • by the way loved your choices for who you'd choose for the 8 haha. Jennifer Lawrence, Rachel McAdams, Megan Goode, Scarlet Johannson, Blake Lively, Taraji Henson, Emily Blunt, Meagan Foxx, Zoe saldana, Kerry Washington, or Angelina Jolie. As well as Blake and tarsi being a good mix also.

I really like the Zoe Saldana, and Angelina choice.

• No all the people i listed in the paragraph are people i consider acceptable but do not want. The people i want are all the women in the poll

• Never seen ocean 8 so my opinoin might not matter but mila jovovich cause i think she's awesome regardless what anyone has to say about resident evil except the last one the last one was pretty trash and i don't no much of Gabrielle union but I've heard her name a couple time so yea and Michelle was in resident evil too and played an ok role i guess i just really like Mila lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol i looooove milla and yea the last one was a little disappointing but thats why i own all but the last on dvd haha

• Show All
    • Yea the first time i seen it i wss in the 7th grade and it gave me nightmares its not as scary now tho compared to the conjuring nothing sacres me anymore except for the movie sinister that was a scary movie

• Maggie Q, and the first and third choices on the poll.. But gotdamn, those are a lot of unnecessary women in that movie.. Seems more like they trynna make a statement, than have an actual good movie ran by women.. LOL..

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as Melissa McCarthy isn't in it, I'll probably watch it, not in theaters, but on Netflix months and months later when I having nothing else to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not like Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina as actors. Cate Blanchett is okay at best. With that said to me it will be horrible regardless of what anyone says or how much money the movie makes.

1|0
    0|0
  • The film is going to suck regardless but I actually like the cast apart from Rhianna and that Mindy chick

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm kinda happy everytime zooey deschanel is on my TV screen regardless of the programme so that's my easy answer lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Let me switch Lopez in place of Anniston & we have to have Lucy Liu this is non negotiable

1|0
    0|0
  • Gab Union lol
    there's that bad ass chick hahaha... slutty hot

I'd say Maggie Q is good for it

1|0
    0|0
    • of course Jessica alba and beil Charlie Theron Halley berry will all do very well too
      they are good on camera

• Yea both wouldve been awesome. I miss gabrielle unions badass character days. That was mainly early 2000s (Cradle 2 the grave, Two Can Play That Game, Deliver Us From Eva, Bad Boys, Bring it On) bt now she plays whimpy/desperae characters (Being Mary Jane, Sleepless, Think Like a Man)

• Rachel McAdams, Priyanka Chopra and Charlize Theron

1|0
    0|0
  • This movie should not even have been made. Not every male lead movie from the 80s or 90s needs to be remade with women cast members.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maggie Q is a bad ass

1|0
    0|0
  • Jessica Alba! I love her she's so hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Maggie Q would be awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • Jessica Alba or Maggie humm *perfectirillin*

1|0
    0|0
  • Jessica alba

1|0
    0|0
  • None because this movie shouldn't exist.

0|1
    0|0
  • My first feeling said A so that's my vote :D

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I picked the second poll, I like seeing bad ass women. I will say this movie wasn't needed probably don't plan watching it ( knowing my luck I probs will lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • Jessica Biel is boring AF 😂😂😂. Kerry Washington would've done good in this. Scarlett Johansson too and I can't stand her.

1|0
    0|0
    • I liked Jessica in 7th heaven and Next plus she seemed cool in Blade Trinity. Kerry and Scarlett annoy me but yea they were better than Rihanna them

• Cate Blanchett wasn't in Titanic. Thats Kate Winslet.
    I don't know I'd pick Charlize Theron, Uma Thurman, Lucy Liu or Milla Jovovich.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ohhh ur right lmao. I actually liked Blanchett from Cinderella and Hanna. can't stand Kate Winslet. And yea ur pics are good :)

• I liked the actresses listed under Option C the best.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol u can choose 1 from each poll if u want. I was just tryna make em all fit

• Im sure the producers got the best they could but I would like to see more of Maggie Q

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have watched it if my girl Priyanka Chopra was in it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ikr!! I love her in Quantico and i can't wait to see her in Baywatch

• I gotta really catch up on Quantico. It's been a long time. But she's probably the only girl I'd let sit on my face instead. I love her. :*

• Cameron diaz

1|0
    0|0
  • Melissa McCarthy or Priyanka Chopra or LisaRaye

1|0
    0|0
  • First option

1|0
    0|0
  • Salma Hayek

1|0
    0|0