#FeelFreeToList What shows (tv, netflix, hulu, etc) are you watching this winter season?

#FeelFreeToList What shows (tv, netflix, hulu, etc) are you watching this winter season?Im looking to discuss episodes if you watch the same shows as me. Im also looking for new shows to watch, so feel free to recommend. But Currently for me, I watch:
SUNDAYS
Real Houswives
To Rome With Love
MONDAYS
The Bachelor
Love & HipHop NY
Love & HipHop Miami
The Gifted
UnReal
TUESDAYS
The Challenge
The Flash
Americas Next Top Model
Black Lightning
WEDNESDAYS
Grownish
Alone together
WAGS atlanta
Catfish
9-1-1
Big Bro Celeb
THURSDAYS
Growing Up HipHop Atlanta
FRIDAYS
Rap Game
#ShowsToWatch #Trending
Updates:
Thanks guys for all the lists/suggestions
Who just watched tonights ep of the Flash and is currently watchin Black Lightning!! #SoFarSoGood

3|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I might forget a few because there seem to many but here is what I remember. I'm also going to write down shows in have previously watched as well that are no longer running:

Arrow
    Flash
    Dc's legends of tomorrow
    Supergirl
    Riverdale
    Empire
    The good doctor
    The Walking Dead
    Fear the Walking Dead
    Supernatural
    The 100
    Black mirror
    Brooklyn nine-nine
    Chicago fire
    Gotham
    Daredevil
    Iron Fist
    Luke Cage
    Jessica Jones
    The defenders
    Punished
    Game of thrones
    How I met your mother
    Modern family
    Lost
    Prison break

I defiantly know that there are more but I can't remember then. Also any suggestions would be nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Flash
    Americas Next Top Model
    Big Bang Theory
    Silicon Valley (waiting)
    Agent of Shield
    Dragon Ball SUpper
    Arrow

some more,

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg u watch ANTM too ๐Ÿ˜ did u start the new season this week

• Show All
    • Yea Flash wasn't that interesting last night but loved black lightning

• And did u watxh top model? Came on same time as flash but i recorded one so i could see both

Most Helpful Girls

• I just started watching the sitcom "Marlon" starring Marlon Wayans. It is freaking hilarious. I can't wait to watch the rest of the season. I haven't watched the Miami season of Love and Hip Hop but I plan to eventually. I'm also watching Real Houswives of Atlanta.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i heard Marlon was funny, just haven't gotten around to it yet. Miami people look kinda nasty and not as pretty as people on the other LHH but i do like Trina and Amara as well as sexy Spectacular from pretty ricky. Pleasure P done got fat haha. And i like RHOA. Sherees wigs this season are horrid tho. If u like that show u should also check out Wags Atlanta on wednesdays :)

• Show All
    • Lol never got to speak to him but we ended up at the same college. One day at church, i was talkin out loud to a friend about him and i was whining that i didn't see him at churh that day. I turned around to realize he was walkin right behind me! I was so embarassed that i started shouting random animal noises lmao! So then i was even more embarassed.

• Lol. Awww that's a cute story. Don't worry, we've all had one of those moments lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 66

• I donโ€™t really watch tv shows but I might do a โ€œman in the high castleโ€ series marathon. cdn1-www.craveonline.com/.../...son-2-featured.jpg

1|2
    0|0
    • Hmm looks interesting

• Show All
    • @Anon85 I'm curious. I'm caught up on the episodes.

• Forget it, OP - my information was outdated and obsolete. Seriously, you should give the show a watch it's pretty cool from what I've seen

• I'm watching many shows now: Black Mirror, The Blacklist, Vikings, Knightfall and I wanna start the 11th season of the X-Files.
    Oh, and in addition to that I'm watching Breaking Bad and How I Met Your Mother. Those two are long finished but I'm just watching now.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like the hospital death scene on breakin bad but thats bout it lol

• I haven't watched this part yet, I'm still on season 2, but you made me get curious.

• Yea its the death of a major character and im also considering the new xfiles

• Only ones outta these I watch is "The Gifted".. I might watch Grown-ish.. But then again I barely watch Black-ish.. LOL.. But I've seen a lot of episodes so yeah.. I might get back to Flash but that would be a couple of seasons.. LOL.. Black Lightning looks interestin.. Although it's got that CW corniness..

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol CWs corniness and yea i stopped midway season one of blackish

• Show All
    • Arrow got a smartaxx mouth thats why i dont watch him

• LOL.. Aw really? Who he gotta smart mouth against? & I've seen episodes of Riverdale.. It's decent.. Don't know if I would watch it on the reg though.. LOL..

• I don't tend to watch a lot of TV shows since I'm busy 95% of the time but when I do get the chance to do so, I watch:

- Gotham
    - 12 Monkeys
    - Helix (Similar to 12 Monkeys)
    - House
    And Once upon a time

1|0
    0|0
    • Ibe heard of it bt Is it anything like the 12 monkeys movie with Brad Pitt? And yea i watxhed Once Upon a Time for the first season

• Show All
    • No i mean if 12 monkeys show is like the 12 monkeys movie?

• Ohh, I haven't seen the movie, so I can't really say but when I do I'll tell you ๐Ÿ˜

• wow! One for every day of the week? I have already spend around 8 months watching almost an entire season of Twin Peaks and 5 episodes of Shameless. Besides news, thats the TV/mediastreaming I have had the time to do in total :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Suits Chicago PD Blindspot Blacklist Shades of Blue Scandal Homeland
    NCIS LA Better Call Saul The Fosters Scream The Walking Dead SuperGirl
    The Flash Arrow Gotham The Originals Legion The Last Kingdom
    Queens Of The South Shooter Animal Kingdom Ballers The Alienist

Netflix Shows Ozark 13 Reason Why Mindhunter Alias Grace The Punisher Jessica Jones Daredevil Ironfist The Defenders

Anime List Boruto Attack On Titan Drifters Sword Art Online
    Juni Taisen Castlevania One Punch Man

1|0
    0|0
    • I forgot all about Shades of Blue. I stopped midway season one cause it interferred with my other show. I didn't like scream show that much but im ready for the new season cause queen latifah is producing it. I also hate i never got to see Queen of the south. Omg Animal Kingdom is my show! I hate Pope did what he did cause he's so much more likeable than that ahole Baz. And Jay is bae! Craig is annoying and i hate Darren is gay cause he couldve been bae too. he's a sweetheart at best. I started to watch the Alienisr but dont see myself keeping up with it. I started The Punisher but im not into it. I prefer the movie with thomas Jane. My boyfriend made me watch almost all of SAO with him but im just not an anime fan

• U can finish watching Queen of the South on netflix u should keep watching Sword Art Online season 3 coming soon

• I didn't enjoy SAO. And i dont have netflix. Queen of the south comes on tv on the USA channel for me. Its just not enough eps playing for me to catch up

• Wow. How do you have so much time to watch all these shows? I've just finished watching the newest (4th) season of 'Black Mirror', which is a show I absolutely love. I also want to watch the 2nd season of 'Travelers' that just came out but haven't had time yet.
    I wanted to watch the last season of 'House of Cards' but since they've kicked Kevin Spacey out of the leading role, they've basically fucked up the entire show (which was really awesome). I'm pretty mad about that.
    I also want to watch the newest (8th) season of 'The Walking Dead' but I'm waiting until all 16 episodes have been released. This is my second-most favorite show ever and binge watching it is so much more fun than having to wait for the next episode every week. The down-side of my approach is that I'll have to wait until late April to finally have the full season and that waiting is really tough ;-).

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol i always make time for my shows. Some play twice a day and others i watch by dVr :)

• Not watching much.
    I might catch up with Flash season 2 later on this year but right now there's no shows Im currently watching.
    Oh wait, Ash vs Evil Dead season 1 yea lol, I'll be watching that on Netflix this month. Thats about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol dang Flash on season 5 now i think. U got a long way haha

• Show All
    • oh really, what did u think of daredevil and jessica jones?

• Dont have netflix so never tried to watch em. My boyfriend introduced me to the punisher cause he had netflix

• Haven't watched much but some are:
    Rick and morty
    Ash vs. the evil dead
    The expanse
    The Defenders
    Punisher

1|0
    0|0
    • I wanted to try Ash, just never got around to it

• Show All
    • Yea i never seen em but i knew it was a spinoff series that brings back Ash

• They are amusing (I mean he does have a chainsaw for a hand so kind of a give away of what your getting into).

• I don't watch much TV, but Black-ish and that show about the guy named Kevin and the black woman who's his angel are the only ones I really tune into from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • In England we don't get most of those, but I do watch The Big Bang Theory. We get Big Brother but I never like the celebrity version, and the ordinary one went downhill after about the seventh series.

1|0
    0|0
    • I do watch Britain's Got Talent, and sometimes catch America's Got Talent. I'm inclined to think Everywhere's Got Talent.

• Black mirror
    Arrow
    Game of thrones
    The walking dead
    The last man on earth
    Lucifer...
    Wish i could watch them on time but i started a year ago watching serials and u. k... so many to watch๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Planning to watch The Gifted as well as Runaways. I don't know what else I'll plan to watch buuut we'll have to wait and see where that goes.

1|0
    0|0
    • The Gifted is more interesting than Runaways but i prob won't watch season 2 of either. 1 was enough lol

• I still have to finish "Vikings"...
    But to be honest Im buried with so much work, any lust or appetite for tv or anything else just withers slowly.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of the above lol
    I'm only watching anime right now because Doctor Who and The Walking Dead are both on their off-season.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend to just stick to Top Gear and the Grand Tour. I watched some films as well, some for nostalgia sake (HTTYD) and other good ones like Schindler's list

1|0
    0|0
  • Im watching this

1|0
    0|0
  • Not among these but, I am watching Fairy Tale, Yu Yu Hakusho, Wolf's Rain, Anohana, Hyouka, Hajime no Ippo at present.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yea my boyfriend tried to get me into Fairy Tale

• Show All
    • Yeah, Fairy Tale is boring if, you had asked this question a year later, I'd still be watching it lol.
      Death Note is an exception. One just needs to watch the first 2 episodes and, I bet a million dollars the person will complete it within 3 days.
      Although, the first episode is kinda building the story so, many people skip it.

• Once upon a time

1|0
    0|0
    • I stopped after season 1 lol i dont really like snow white

• Season 1 was ok, but after that, every season got better and better. I like the fact that what we thought we knew, is twisted in this show. It's awesome.

• I'm watch the flash definitely been following that show religiously and I'm watchong supegirl too i might check out some of the others tho

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol yea we can discuss the Flash when it comes back on in a week or two :) also watch Black Lightning so iโ€™ll have someone to discuss it with

• Show All
    • The flash ep was honestly kinda boring and predictable but omg black lightning was sooooo good. Too much race stuff but good

• Can't wait to check them both out

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 36

• I donโ€™t really watch shows that play on the TV, but i watch several shows on netflix. Iโ€™m currently watching Black Mirror which I really love. I canโ€™t wait for the next season of the 100. Another good show is Shooter, which is also on Netflix. I also used to watch Greyโ€™s Anatomy like crazy but I started to hate it lol. Too much drama and most of it is inaccurate, but addicting and binge worthy.

1|0
    0|0
    • I wanted to start Greys anatomy but its too many seasons to catch up on lol

• Haha true. It has I think above 13 seasons which is a lot lol

• I like to watch anything that refers to :
    Drama
    Romance
    Kids movies
    Animal planet
    Kids shows only watch them with my brothers
    Christian shows
    News
    Dr. Phil
    Hilarious shows anything that is hilarious
    The channel tlc
    Investigation
    Etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really any of those. Maybe Black Lightning if I remember. But otherwise I'm just watching YouTube and movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Big Bang, the Kardashians, Oprah Winfrey, the News and Doctor Oz are the only things I will watch

1|0
    0|0
    • Kardashians got too many seasons lol. I stopped watchin right before they brought saint on air

• I just finished season 2 of Travelers on Netflix and I watch Vikings W/my boyfriend.
    Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll be watching Celeb big Bro but unsure of what else Iโ€™ll be watching.

1|0
    0|0
    • Im ready for them to tell us who the celebs are. Lol i want real celebs, not wannabes (i heard black chyna got booked) ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Lol. โ€œCelebrity shows never get real celebrities. itโ€™s always C list has beens, wannabes, never wereโ€™s and former reality stars.

• I don't know Celeb big Bro UK had some interesting celebs at a point

• I don't watch stuff on TV anymore so the days don't really matter but:

Chicago Fire
    Chicago Med
    Grey's Anatomy
    Scandal
    How To Get Away With Murder
    The Challenge

1|0
    0|1
    • Man i hate i never got to start greys anatomy. As for the Challenge, Joss was an ahole on Ex on the Beach but im lovin him so far on the Challenge. Im rootin for Cara, Devin, Britni, Nelson, Leroy, and Vic cause i loved him on Big Brother. Nobody else from the Challenge really matters but i do wanna get to know characters from these other shows like Joss. Rogan was a hottie, hate what happened to him and Nicole. And the season preview showed them bringin in Darrell, Tori, and Jordan but they prob just there for elimination rounds to battle

• Show All
    • OMG are u watchin tonights ep right now? These dudes look so fine pouring soap all over they bodies

• Lol I haven't watched it yet, I will later today.

• Inside No. 9 is the only thing I am currently watching :( I love it but there's nothing else on right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't watch TV much. if the tv is on it's bc I'm doing homework or cooking. i don't like reality TV unless it's HDTV-property brothers and I'll watch lifetime.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like HGTVs House Hunters and i miss the show Design Star. Do you watch Lifetimes tv shows like unReal and the recently canceled Devious Maids?

• Show All
    • Riverdale is really good

• I like cole sprouse so i wanted to watch for him but i couldnt get into it

• Face off when I see it on tv
    And under the dome, the 100, riverdale, black mirror and American horror story on Netflix.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Brave
    Valor
    S. W. A. T.
    SEAL Team
    Shooter
    Will and Grace
    The Fosters

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol i didn't last long on the brave nor seal team bt both had potential. I didn't try Valor cause i assumed it was another one of them.

• The brave was starting to lose me because of the boss lady... the blonde chick. Her character really gets under my skin. But itโ€™s not bad. They are all like boot leg military style shows because itโ€™s all Hollywood but some of them are decent.

• The Ranch, Bloodline, Big Mouth, Bojack Horseman, Gotham, The Mick, Empire

1|0
    0|0
    • I've only heard of Gotham and Empire. Can u give a short summary of what the others are about?

• The Ranch is Ashton Kutcher as a cowboy
      Bloodline is a Southern Gothic family drama
      Big Mouth is a cartoon about middle school kids
      Bojack Horseman is a cartoon about a talking horse who used to be a sitcom star
      The Mick is a street hustler who ends up taking care of her rich niece and nephews

• Omg yea i think i saw the Ranch commercial. And i think my sis watches Big Mouth. I have seen a Bojack Horseman trailer now that i recall. And yea i may see what The Mick is abou

• I watch Supernatural full house Shameless and many more but i finished them

1|0
    0|0
    • Full house was my show ๐Ÿ˜ stephanie and uncle jesse are my fave characters

• I want to watch "End of the f**** world" and "Black mirror" on Netflix

1|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m not really watching any, I always just let them play and watch every episode after each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Crown, American Horror Story, Magnus Bride (if you like anime) and Mad men,

1|0
    0|0
    • Never seen any except AHS which freaks me out lol but nice

• I know what you mean, it's one of those shows that its creepy to look at but you can't look away lol.
      Luckily each season has a different theme so you can pick a random one and be able to follow it through. '

• You should watch American house wife and new girl you'll love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hulu: catfish and flavor of love
    Netflix: skin wars (again)

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg haven't watched Flavor of Love in a bit haha. Last time was maybe the summer when they did a rerun special lol. But i liked Flavor of Love 2 (1 was funny, 3 sucked) and I Love NY 1 (2 was ok). I also miss I love Money

• Shameless, Baskets, and I'm sure many others that I can't remember at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • NCIS, Grey's Anatomy, and Criminal Minds. It doesn't matter the day to me๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
    • I wanted to start Greys anatomy but its too many seasons to catch up on lol

• Show All
    • I dont have netflix. I have cable

• Supernatural, Black Mirror, Godless, and The Magicians.

1|0
    0|0
    • My boyfriend loves the magicians. he's ready for the new season. Whats godless?

• It's on Netflix, its really good too

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes