#FeelFreeToList What shows (tv, netflix, hulu, etc) are you watching this winter season?

#FeelFreeToList What shows (tv, netflix, hulu, etc) are you watching this winter season?Im looking to discuss episodes if you watch the same shows as me. Im also looking for new shows to watch, so feel free to recommend. But Currently for me, I watch:
SUNDAYS
Real Houswives
To Rome With Love
MONDAYS
The Bachelor
Love & HipHop NY
Love & HipHop Miami
The Gifted
UnReal
TUESDAYS
The Challenge
The Flash
Americas Next Top Model
Black Lightning
WEDNESDAYS
Grownish
Alone together
WAGS atlanta
Catfish
9-1-1
Big Bro Celeb
THURSDAYS
Growing Up HipHop Atlanta
FRIDAYS
Rap Game
#ShowsToWatch #Trending
Thanks guys for all the lists/suggestions
Who just watched tonights ep of the Flash and is currently watchin Black Lightning!! #SoFarSoGood

3868

Most Helpful Guys

• I might forget a few because there seem to many but here is what I remember. I'm also going to write down shows in have previously watched as well that are no longer running:

Arrow
    Flash
    Dc's legends of tomorrow
    Supergirl
    Riverdale
    Empire
    The good doctor
    The Walking Dead
    Fear the Walking Dead
    Supernatural
    The 100
    Black mirror
    Brooklyn nine-nine
    Chicago fire
    Gotham
    Daredevil
    Iron Fist
    Luke Cage
    Jessica Jones
    The defenders
    Punished
    Game of thrones
    How I met your mother
    Modern family
    Lost
    Prison break

I defiantly know that there are more but I can't remember then. Also any suggestions would be nice.

• The Flash
    Americas Next Top Model
    Big Bang Theory
    Silicon Valley (waiting)
    Agent of Shield
    Dragon Ball SUpper
    Arrow

some more,

• Omg u watch ANTM too ๐Ÿ˜ did u start the new season this week

• Yea Flash wasn't that interesting last night but loved black lightning

• And did u watxh top model? Came on same time as flash but i recorded one so i could see both

Most Helpful Girls

• I just started watching the sitcom "Marlon" starring Marlon Wayans. It is freaking hilarious. I can't wait to watch the rest of the season. I haven't watched the Miami season of Love and Hip Hop but I plan to eventually. I'm also watching Real Houswives of Atlanta.

• Yea i heard Marlon was funny, just haven't gotten around to it yet. Miami people look kinda nasty and not as pretty as people on the other LHH but i do like Trina and Amara as well as sexy Spectacular from pretty ricky. Pleasure P done got fat haha. And i like RHOA. Sherees wigs this season are horrid tho. If u like that show u should also check out Wags Atlanta on wednesdays :)

• Lol never got to speak to him but we ended up at the same college. One day at church, i was talkin out loud to a friend about him and i was whining that i didn't see him at churh that day. I turned around to realize he was walkin right behind me! I was so embarassed that i started shouting random animal noises lmao! So then i was even more embarassed.

• Lol. Awww that's a cute story. Don't worry, we've all had one of those moments lol