Most Helpful Girl
At home, no question about it. So many more benefits to watching a movie at home:
- It's less crowded.
- The movie is free.
- The snacks might as well be free when compared to the cost of cinema-bought snacks.
- I can eat as loudly and messily as I want.
- I can eat anything that I want, without having to sneak it in.
- I don't have to worry about disturbing anyone's viewing when I have to go to the bathroom.
- I can take breaks, so that my butt doesn't get sore from sitting for 2+ hours.
- No one will judge my appearance.
- It's warmer (Maybe it's just me, but it always feels like every theatre I go into is kept at sub-Arctic temperatures).
- I guarantee that even the crappiest chair at my house is more comfortable than a theatre seat.
- I can have a blanket (or several) on me.
- And last but not least: NO CRYING CHILDREN.2
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
I like both. At home I can cuddle with my girlfriend and we can wear as much or as little amount of clothes that we like if we wear clothes. We can eat whatever we want and not have to pay over priced amounts for food or sneak snacks in. Going to movie theater gets us out of the house and going somewhere.0