What is your favorite quote that you live by?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• These weredrilled into me by my great grandfather and I use them daily. Walk in like you own it and leave like you sold it... Never let you reach exceed your grasp... Never play hard to get with yourself... The one eyes man is a king in the land of the blind... a close look ALWAYS reveals much more than a casual glance... There's one thing and one thing ONLY in this world that you will ever have control of (if you can) and that's how you feel in any given situation.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -William Henley

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• "The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we … kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok … But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace."

0|0
    0|0
  • Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.

0|1
    0|0
  • Be polite, be professional, and have a plan to kill everyone you meet

-general James Mattis

0|1
    0|0
  • It's going to happen 'cause I'm going to make it happen.

Or

It doesn't matter how many fools you bring, you cannot deny me my destiny!

0|1
    0|0
  • Be the captain of your life, not the victim.
    Small increments make the huge difference.
    Winners never quit, quitters never win.
    I am more than a conquerer, I am made in the image of god.
    If you want to be free, watch and listen carefully.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.

Noël Coward

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a problem with something I've (done or said?) Question? Has it harmed you? Has it hurt someone or you care about?
    Now then it is your problem!

0|0
    0|0
  • "Truth is truth with or without the humans." - Don Miguel Ruiz

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing

0|1
    0|0
    • I couldnt agree more. Like if you gonna eat ice cream dont go for frozen yogert go for the whole thing chocolate fudge with sprinkles ontop.

• Show All
    • So that it's always with you... Sometimes in my job I'm working 14-19hrs a day. Sometimes I'm wearing overalls, sometimes I'm wearing a short sleeve shirt, sometimes I'm wearing a polo shirt. Also is that it? 1 in 7 people who apply get my job. I was also 1 of 24 out of 600 to apply and get the trainee pilot position. I was told I would never do either by everyone

• Ok ok im sorry i underestimated your capacity. Yes thats an accomplishment and regardless of what happened to you in life. I know must have been tough. I suffered too in my childhood so i know how it feels when everyone doesn't believe in you or doesn't support you. So congrats for what its worth im proud of you.

• "If you're going through hell, keep going"

0|1
    0|0
  • All in and all out!

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no try. Do or do not.
    -master Yoda

0|0
    0|0
  • Je suis, donc je pense

0|0
    0|0
  • Do good shit, good shit happens

0|0
    0|0
  • There's always someone better than you!
    -Somewhere

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many quotes that i like.

0|0
    0|0
  • do unto others, before they do it unto you. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Make things happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Every life comes with a death sentence.

0|0
    0|0
  • “Fuck it... we’ll do it live!”

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Hope for the best but expect the worst then you'll never be disappointed

0|0
    0|0
  • Just suck a dick

0|2
    0|0