What is your favorite quote that you live by?

621

Most Helpful Guy

• These weredrilled into me by my great grandfather and I use them daily. Walk in like you own it and leave like you sold it... Never let you reach exceed your grasp... Never play hard to get with yourself... The one eyes man is a king in the land of the blind... a close look ALWAYS reveals much more than a casual glance... There's one thing and one thing ONLY in this world that you will ever have control of (if you can) and that's how you feel in any given situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -William Henley