#FeelFreeToList What movies are you ready for this year (and see my list below)?

#FeelFreeToList What movies are you ready for this year (and see my list below)?here's my list:
January 26 Maze Runner 3
February 2 Cloverfield God Particle
February 9 Hurricane Heist
(hope the daughter from Taken can act this time)
March 9 A Wrinkle in Time
April 20 Rampage MUST SEE!
June 15 Incredibles 2 MUST SEE!
June 22 Jurassic World 2 MUST SEE!
July 4 Purge 4 (prequel) MUST SEE!
July 13 Hotel Transylvania 3
July 13 Skyscraper
August 3 Predator MUST SEE!
August 3 Madea Family Funeral
August 8 Barbie (Anne Hathaway) MUST SEE!
August 10 The Meg (Statham/Shark) MUST SEE!
September 14 The Darkest Minds
September 21 Goosebumps 2
September 28 Night School
October 5 Venom MUST SEE!
October 19 Jungle Book Remake
November 2 Xmen Dark Phoenix
(Idk if i can handle seein that hoe kill my cyclops)
November 16 Widows
December 14 Mortal Engines
December 21 Aquaman (Still haven't seen JL) πŸ™ˆ

Im debating if i’ll watch Black Panther, Avengers Infinity War, Deadpool 2, and Fantastic Beasts. Ik y'all prob thinkin Um these are Must Sees, but not for me haha.

#Trending #MoviesToWatch
The list above is not all movies coming out 2018. Just movies i plan to see
Dang i also kinda wanna see the 15:17 to Paris. Its pretty cool that those guys are playin themselves

1821

Most Helpful Guys

• It's has to be Avengers infinity war all the way.

• To be honest all marvel and dc movies.

• Yea click the link above and you’ll see the shows i watch and feel free to list your own

• Oh nice..
    Ill wait for X-men, Maze Runner and Jurrasic.
    can't think of something else.
    (Youre my source for new movies from now on, @DizzyDesii )

Most Helpful Girls

• The Death Cure for 100%!!! I've waited for that soo long and Maze runner is together with the Divergent series my favorite movies for sure

• OMG THE MAZE RUNNER 3 DEATH CURE (OMG DYLAN O BRIEN, OMG THE MAZE RUNNER, OMG I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS... lol I didn't even know it came out this month) DYLAN O BRIEN IS SOOO HOT YESS IM SOOOO EXCITED

Jurrasic World 2

Deadpool 2

Avengers Infinity War

Samson (maybe)