#FeelFreeToList What movies are you ready for this year (and see my list below)?

#FeelFreeToList What movies are you ready for this year (and see my list below)?here's my list:
January 26 Maze Runner 3
February 2 Cloverfield God Particle
February 9 Hurricane Heist
(hope the daughter from Taken can act this time)
March 9 A Wrinkle in Time
April 20 Rampage MUST SEE!
June 15 Incredibles 2 MUST SEE!
June 22 Jurassic World 2 MUST SEE!
July 4 Purge 4 (prequel) MUST SEE!
July 13 Hotel Transylvania 3
July 13 Skyscraper
August 3 Predator MUST SEE!
August 3 Madea Family Funeral
August 8 Barbie (Anne Hathaway) MUST SEE!
August 10 The Meg (Statham/Shark) MUST SEE!
September 14 The Darkest Minds
September 21 Goosebumps 2
September 28 Night School
October 5 Venom MUST SEE!
October 19 Jungle Book Remake
November 2 Xmen Dark Phoenix
(Idk if i can handle seein that hoe kill my cyclops)
November 16 Widows
December 14 Mortal Engines
December 21 Aquaman (Still haven't seen JL) πŸ™ˆ

Im debating if i’ll watch Black Panther, Avengers Infinity War, Deadpool 2, and Fantastic Beasts. Ik y'all prob thinkin Um these are Must Sees, but not for me haha.

#Trending #MoviesToWatch
Updates:
The list above is not all movies coming out 2018. Just movies i plan to see
Dang i also kinda wanna see the 15:17 to Paris. Its pretty cool that those guys are playin themselves

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• It's has to be Avengers infinity war all the way.

1|0
    0|0
    • To be honest all marvel and dc movies.

• Show All
    • Yea click the link above and you’ll see the shows i watch and feel free to list your own

• Oh nice..
    Ill wait for X-men, Maze Runner and Jurrasic.
    can't think of something else.
    (Youre my source for new movies from now on, @DizzyDesii )

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• The Death Cure for 100%!!! I've waited for that soo long and Maze runner is together with the Divergent series my favorite movies for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG THE MAZE RUNNER 3 DEATH CURE (OMG DYLAN O BRIEN, OMG THE MAZE RUNNER, OMG I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS... lol I didn't even know it came out this month) DYLAN O BRIEN IS SOOO HOT YESS IM SOOOO EXCITED

Jurrasic World 2

Deadpool 2

Avengers Infinity War

Samson (maybe)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Literally just Avengers and Death Cure. Oh, and Incredibles 2. The rest sound horrific. I mean Purge 4? ANOTHER Jurassic Park/World film? Yawn, a Predator remake (shock). The only reason im interested in the other 3 is to see how certain characters storylines end and obviously the Incredibles is entirely nostalgic

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol well the list above was mine. Thats not all the movies coming out this year

• I know, I just haven't heard anything else that excites me. I used to be obsessed with seeing new films but now they're all so bad and generic.

• Listen im lit for maze runner 3 this sequel is way over do then the new avengers is next after that the purge prequel and Jurassic world 2 then incredibles 2 and Venom really lit for venom after that deadpool 2 and one i didn't see on the list the next insidious movie is looking godly or deadly i guess but I'm really lit for that and that's my list for now

1|0
    0|0
    • Its overdo cause the main dude got hurt during a stunt. And some movies aren't on the list cause thats my movie list of what i wanna see haha, not all movies 2018

• Show All
    • About the US military dudes who stopped the shooter on the train

• Ohhhhh ok then I'm finna see that movie too

• Remakes, prequels, and more than one sequels should not be allowed. There are too many movie franchises over the years.
    E. G. Fast & Furious, Madea, Rocky, Star Wars, Ernest, Resident Evil, Mission Impossible, Friday the 13th etc.
    Too many remakes over the years.
    E. G. Carrie, Jumanji, Mad Max, Shaft, Jungle Book, Beauty & the Beast etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Skyscraper... most of these movies don't really appeal to me.
    I love action or war movies and even more disaster movies.
    The more realistic, the more I love 'em :D

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea Skyscraper may be another San Andreas tho

• Show All
    • No i know all of Dantes Peak. But im askin was it Earthquake or Volcano where Tommy Lee Jones saved his daughter from the falling building

• I'm quite certain it was earthquake... but not 100% - it's some time ago since I last so either of them :D

• June 15 Incredibles 2
    June 22 Jurassic World 2
    July 20th Alita Battle Angel
    September 21 Goosebumps 2
    October 5 Venom
    November 2 Xmen Dark Phoenix
    December 21 Aquaman

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm ready for every movie that will score 95% above on Rotten tomatoes. So, I won't be watching anything I guess.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

2|0
    0|0
  • Incredibles 2, Jurassic World 2, Hotel Transylvania 3, Predator, The Meg (probably just cause Statham is ib it), Venom, Xmen Dark Phoenix, and all of the other Marvel movies not mentioned.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol i wouldve never imagined him fightin a shark but im ready to see it

• Show All
    • I never really got into Transporter but i liked him in Death race, Crank, Fast & Fur, Cellular, and Safe.

• I didn't like the story much in the Transporter series but I love that car.

• Venom, the increables 2 , maze runner 3 , avengers 3 4 ,

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything to do with marvel or DC is a must for me. Love those movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tooo many of them... Just bored to type πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… by the way where is the avengers infinity war ?

1|0
    0|0
  • Black Panther

2|0
    0|0
  • What if I told you, am gonna watch them all x_x

1|0
    0|0
  • Infinity Wars is a must-see!

1|0
    0|0
  • Venom and madae is a must see for me

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol Madeas last Boo wasn't funny just like that Christmas movie. I miss funny times like Diary of a Mad Black Woman or Madeas fam Reunion

• Show All
    • Madea Boo is the Halloween one. The first Boo was funny but Boo 2 wasn't

• Haven't seen the second boo but the first boo almost made me pee in my pants πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Skyscraper and The Post

1|0
    0|0
  • Venom I am looking forward to viewing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id like to see Wrinkle in Time..

1|0
    0|0
  • Jurassic world and the nun most awaited for me

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing peaks my interest

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16