#FeelFreeToList or choose your fave Resident Evil movies?

#FeelFreeToList or choose your fave Resident Evil movies?My fave characters are played by cool Milla Jovovich (Alice 1-6), funny Mike Epps (2-3), sexy Boris Kodjoe (Luther), and adorable Aryana Engineer (Becky). My fave Resident Evil movies are #1, #3 (Extinction), and #5 (Retribution). So iโ€™d rank fave to least fave 5, 1, 3, 4, 6, and 2. #FeelFreeToList #MoviesToWatch #GamesToPlay there's talk of rebooting the series but no one compares to Milla.
  • #FeelFreeToList or choose your fave Resident Evil movies?Resident Evil 1
  • #FeelFreeToList or choose your fave Resident Evil movies?RE 2: Apocalypse
  • #FeelFreeToList or choose your fave Resident Evil movies?RE 3: Extinction
    Vote C
  • #FeelFreeToList or choose your fave Resident Evil movies?RE 4: Afterlife
    Vote D
  • #FeelFreeToList or choose your fave Resident Evil movies?RE 5: Retribution
    Vote E
  • #FeelFreeToList or choose your fave Resident Evil movies?RE 6: Final Chapter
    Vote F
  • #FeelFreeToList or choose your fave Resident Evil movies?I prefer the videogame/Never seen it
    Vote G

1021

Most Helpful Guys

• I really like 2 and 3. For the better effects and how she gets powers. Love the main bad guys from both of them.

The 6th has to be the funniest to me. It's a fun ending and it makes no sense as to how he travelled so quick to stop Alice. The villain more or less killing himself was also a nice touch. Dr Isaacs will go down as one of my favourite villains of all time.

• Yea he was one of the scariest villains while Wesker was one of the hottest lol. And how who traveled so quick? The original isaacs? Or his clone that got stopped by zombies?

Most Helpful Girl