Does Eminem Deserve his Fame?

Eminem aka Slim Shady (Real name - Marshall Matthers) is an American rapper and hip-hop artist. He's one of the greatest artists in hip hop history as well as music history.

Here's why this question: This is Announcement from his album Marshal Matthers LP played before album starts.
This is another public service announcement
Brought to you, in part, by Slim Shady
Tell 'em I don't give a fuck
Slim Shady does not give a fuck what you think
Tell 'em to suck it
If you don't like it, you can suck his fucking cock
Tell 'em they kissed my ass
Little did you know, upon purchasing this album, you have just kissed his ass
Tell 'em I'm fed up
Slim Shady is fed up with your shit, and he's going to kill you
A-anything else?
Yeah
Sue me

also, I hope you're familiar with riots against him and how much he cusses in his song.

I know he worked hard to achieve it and I respect that. But does the man who curses his own audience before his album start deserves this kind of respect?

Ps: No offence to Stans
  • Yes he does
    Vote A
  • No he doesn't
    Vote B
  • I don't know anything about Eminem
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he deserves all the respect. He legit started off as noone in a very bad neighbourhood, he went through shit, saw his friends die, messed with gangs, lived on barely anything. And now look at him. He can cuss all he wants in his music xD I have mad respect for him

0|1
    0|0
    • Me too. But doesn't this gets lame when he raps about same things again and again? I love his music but now we know he had painful past but he isn't moving om

• memory takes the longest to heal. i dont blame the dude

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of tough talk from a little bitch that does just what the globalists tell him.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes we've to ask questions from opposite perspective to know other's opinions :) I'm not Trump's supporter not Eminem hater. I'm actually Stan lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah, the guy's been out since the 90s and is still rapping.
    The only other rappers I know doing that is Wu Tang, Ludacris and maybe Busta.
    Really good rapper.

0|1
    0|0
  • I respect him for everything he has achieved but i feel that he's losing his touch when he keeps going on and on about the same old thing. He's also one of the only rap artists i'll listen to.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like being white was his only appeal. Like Obama for many people (but black). He can't flow or deliver, and his lyrics are weird. Ritz on the other hand is amazing.

0|1
    0|0
  • All i know about rap that its just talking fast and Chris Brown can go fuck himself the woman beating twat

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but its clear that he's past it and struggling to stay relevant in 2018

0|1
    0|0
  • Eminem is a legend

0|1
    0|0
  • He earned it

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah