Who is lying and who is telling the truth the mirror or the phone camera?

why do i see myself different in the mirror than in photos help!. This just makes me think I'm
Even more ugly in person. Has anyone else experienced this? And I know that the mirror and camera are flipped but I'm talking about distortion and bigger eyes and other things, it's weird. Which one is telling the truth or at least close to it the mirror or the camera?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Camera's are flat, where as your reflection is 3 dimensional. What yiu see in the mirror is the closest representation to the truth you can possibly see. The only difference between the mirror and reality is that the mirror-image is reversed