Who is lying and who is telling the truth the mirror or the phone camera?

why do i see myself different in the mirror than in photos help!. This just makes me think I'm
Even more ugly in person. Has anyone else experienced this? And I know that the mirror and camera are flipped but I'm talking about distortion and bigger eyes and other things, it's weird. Which one is telling the truth or at least close to it the mirror or the camera?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Camera's are flat, where as your reflection is 3 dimensional. What yiu see in the mirror is the closest representation to the truth you can possibly see. The only difference between the mirror and reality is that the mirror-image is reversed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Whenever I look at myself in the mirror I think I look great, but I am not very photogenic thoughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg me too πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Lmao no

• Hahahahahahah I understand πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Mirror is closer to the truth. Everyone has their own preferences and there is going to be plenty of people that will like how you look and plenty that don't. You are the only person that should really give a damn how you look and you need to know that you are fine just the way you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are many adjustments in the photos that you click from your camera for making you look beautiful. These changes are made using image processing softwares one such basic editing is known as HDR.

0|0
    0|0
    • What is HDR I think I have that on iPhone

• Yes, most of the mobile phone provider provide that option.

• Mirror is truth while phone camera is approximation

1|0
    0|0
  • It might be both. Doesn't mean you're ugly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes