Do you like "mumble rap"?

Mumble rap is basically the SoundCloud rappers, the ones that add a lot of "yeahs" and "uhs" or words that are slurred intentionally. It's a subgenre of music, it's been around since 2016 and the name is credited to Wiz Khalifa. It's basically hype or party music. Some of these artists are little Pump, Trippie Redd, 21 Savage, Kodak Black, Future, little Yachty, little Uzi, X, Young Thug, Travis Scott, 6ix9ine, Cardi, The Slump God, etc. I personally love most of it. Hbu?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don't like rap
    Vote C
little Pump*
little Pump* little Yachty* little Uzi* Why does it keep changing "lil to little?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• I like certain songs from mumble rap. I Don't really consider Travis to be a mumble rapper. 21 has got some good shit. But most of these other guys are just trash ass rappers that have great hooks and beats

Most Helpful Girl