Marvel or DC and why?

Im a DC girl all the way. I just prefer the characters. Although The Punisher stepped it up a notch for me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm usually a DC girl myself but recently with Deadpool and The Guardian of The Galaxy films I'm starting the sway haha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I use to be marvel however they have gotten kind of stupid and while its been awhile since I have read DC my two absolute favorite characters are from DC, The Question (the 80s version, very philosophical mind blowingly so) and Lobo (who doesn't love a heavy metal psycho alien mercenary?).

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel for films and TV shows (the only grey area being The Dark Knight trilogy) but id choose DC for games

0|0
    0|0
  • As stupid as it sounds, i find DC heroes much more believable as real people than I do any of Marvels. That's what does it for me. Especially the dang X-Men. I can't stand them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never understood the competition. Its perfectly fine to enjoy the best of both (and all other) worlds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am MARVEL guy.. i just love the character... and the action. Although THE FLASH stepped it up a notch for me..

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Dark Horse. If I have to choose between the two, I'd go with Marvel since DC heroes can't be happy with being a hero.

0|0
    0|0
  • DC has amazing characters, like batman, super man, wonder woman etc.
    but Lately Marvel has put up some amazing movies !!

0|0
    0|0
  • DC. Marvel heroes are boring, except Wolverine because he's famous and they gave him some more story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel for me just because that what I grew up with. I didn't know what DC was until later.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel when I was younger. DC now tho just. Comics only

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel, for no reason I can think of. Not really into comics tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • DC. Why? Because Batman. That's why.

1|0
    0|0
  • Marvel. DC only has Batman going for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anime. Marvel and DC are so cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without a doubt DC.

0|0
    0|0
  • same reason. DC, better characters

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel but the Joker is my favorite villan

0|0
    0|0
  • Indies all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes