What makes you feel alive?

What do you love to do that makes you feel alive?
That gives you lots of adrenaline and happiness?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• Testifying to someone about Jesus and after I share God's 👣 in my life, the person I'm testifying to realizes God isn't some old guy sitting up on a throne somewhere waiting for people to mess up so you can judge them; but he's actually really awesome only wants what's best for us and it's actually a pretty liberal and cool dude... And they begin a relationship with God for the first time that's what makes me feel alive. God bless you all

Most Helpful Girl

• Reading. I love filling my imagination with worlds and stories that people and managed somehow to think up. It's a blissful escape and puts me in such a good mood