What makes you feel alive?

What do you love to do that makes you feel alive?
That gives you lots of adrenaline and happiness?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Testifying to someone about Jesus and after I share God's 👣 in my life, the person I'm testifying to realizes God isn't some old guy sitting up on a throne somewhere waiting for people to mess up so you can judge them; but he's actually really awesome only wants what's best for us and it's actually a pretty liberal and cool dude... And they begin a relationship with God for the first time that's what makes me feel alive. God bless you all

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Reading. I love filling my imagination with worlds and stories that people and managed somehow to think up. It's a blissful escape and puts me in such a good mood

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• A Gym session followed by a quick sauna & a dip in the pool. I feel like i have been reborn, ready to conquer the world 😂💪🏽🌍

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing VR-games makes me feel fun I haven't in months/years

0|1
    0|0
  • Whemm both partuieies satizfied sexualy intimately an finances are straight u feel free

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • drugs

0|1
    0|0
  • Being shot at.

0|0
    0|0
  • sex and very kinky things

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucess/winning

0|0
    0|0
  • oxygen

0|0
    0|0
  • problems and inquisition

0|0
    0|0
  • Oxygen

0|0
    0|0
  • Cutting, breaking stuff, dancing, rapping, fighting (physically), running away, going downtown at night

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Traveling alone, driving really fast, music festivals and sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • this used to be shoplifting for me, i would just take stuff i didn't even need and would revel in the rush you would get as soon as you walked out and got away with it. i dont do it anymore because it was something stupid and reckless id do as a teen but i do miss the feeling it gave me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes