Handmade stuff?

What kind of handmade would get your attention?:
Cards : birthdays, holidays including valentines, etc ( how would it be design to get your attention , words etc )
Jewerley : wonderloom ( pick the colors)
Bead and string
Please also add any detail u want
Updates:
I am thinking about doing the 2things I listed and going to sale them online that why I need opinion for the cards and jewerley

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Am a member of a bearded group and we make (fuck cancer) hand made bracelets and we have a guy that collects some plastic cubes and we write letters on and then color and put it together and give it for free to people.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Thing about jewelry is that most people want gem stones and at least sterling silver which gets pricey but you can charge more.

If you're a talented and can draw making cards would be nicer but you could use stencils and mass copy the images then use paper lace and such using different colored paper.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Handmade drawing of me or something that resembles to me, i'm not much of gifts kind of guy

1|0
    0|0
  • A handmade picture of me

1|1
    0|0
  • They’re nice

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I love hand-made cards. I appreciate them , because personal touches can be added to them. They can be simply made or more creative

1|0
    0|0
  • Cards and crafty jewelry can do it. I like glitters and other shiny designs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love handmade soap but the ones with lavender and that type of stuff, jewelry sells a lot too

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually like handmade jewelry and art pieces.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice if it doesn't fall apart of is dangerous

1|0
    0|0
  • Cards and vases

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them seem nice

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes