Handmade stuff?

What kind of handmade would get your attention?:
Cards : birthdays, holidays including valentines, etc ( how would it be design to get your attention , words etc )
Jewerley : wonderloom ( pick the colors)
Bead and string
Please also add any detail u want
I am thinking about doing the 2things I listed and going to sale them online that why I need opinion for the cards and jewerley

84

Most Helpful Guy

• Am a member of a bearded group and we make (fuck cancer) hand made bracelets and we have a guy that collects some plastic cubes and we write letters on and then color and put it together and give it for free to people.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Thing about jewelry is that most people want gem stones and at least sterling silver which gets pricey but you can charge more.

If you're a talented and can draw making cards would be nicer but you could use stencils and mass copy the images then use paper lace and such using different colored paper.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE